CBS’ Big Brother (2.4/7 among adults 18-49) topped the mostly rerun competition on Sunday in the 18-49 demographic. It was even with last week. But CBS’ new reality series Same Name (1.5/4), featuring celebrities and ordinary people sharing the same moniker, was off to a slow start at 9 PM. It held onto a so-so 63% of its Big Brother lead-in and was down 6% from the premiere in the same slot of the long-forgotten There Goes the Neighborhood two summers ago. CBS (1.5/5, 6.4 million) still won the night, but in the demo it barely edged Fox (1.4/4), which aired comedy repeats. NBC’s Dateline NBC (1.0/3) posted its highest rating since May, while, following an America’s Got Talent repeat (1.1/3), The Marriage Ref (1.0/3) was even with last week. NBC finished third for the night with a 1.0/3, followed by ABC (0.9/3), which aired reruns.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Same Name' Premiere Soft
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate