CBS’ Big Brother (2.4/7 among adults 18-49) topped the mostly rerun competition on Sunday in the 18-49 demographic. It was even with last week. But CBS’ new reality series Same Name (1.5/4), featuring celebrities and ordinary people sharing the same moniker, was off to a slow start at 9 PM. It held onto a so-so 63% of its Big Brother lead-in and was down 6% from the premiere in the same slot of the long-forgotten There Goes the Neighborhood two summers ago. CBS (1.5/5, 6.4 million) still won the night, but in the demo it barely edged Fox (1.4/4), which aired comedy repeats. NBC’s Dateline NBC (1.0/3) posted its highest rating since May, while, following an America’s Got Talent repeat (1.1/3), The Marriage Ref (1.0/3) was even with last week. NBC finished third for the night with a 1.0/3, followed by ABC (0.9/3), which aired reruns.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Same Name' Premiere Soft
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess