CBS’ Big Brother (2.4/7 among adults 18-49) topped the mostly rerun competition on Sunday in the 18-49 demographic. It was even with last week. But CBS’ new reality series Same Name (1.5/4), featuring celebrities and ordinary people sharing the same moniker, was off to a slow start at 9 PM. It held onto a so-so 63% of its Big Brother lead-in and was down 6% from the premiere in the same slot of the long-forgotten There Goes the Neighborhood two summers ago. CBS (1.5/5, 6.4 million) still won the night, but in the demo it barely edged Fox (1.4/4), which aired comedy repeats. NBC’s Dateline NBC (1.0/3) posted its highest rating since May, while, following an America’s Got Talent repeat (1.1/3), The Marriage Ref (1.0/3) was even with last week. NBC finished third for the night with a 1.0/3, followed by ABC (0.9/3), which aired reruns.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Same Name' Premiere Soft
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Phantom of the Opera' Drama Set At ABC With Marc Cherry Producing
- Archie Comics Drama Series 'Riverdale' Set At Fox With Greg Berlanti Producing
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV