CBS’ Big Brother (2.4/7 among adults 18-49) topped the mostly rerun competition on Sunday in the 18-49 demographic. It was even with last week. But CBS’ new reality series Same Name (1.5/4), featuring celebrities and ordinary people sharing the same moniker, was off to a slow start at 9 PM. It held onto a so-so 63% of its Big Brother lead-in and was down 6% from the premiere in the same slot of the long-forgotten There Goes the Neighborhood two summers ago. CBS (1.5/5, 6.4 million) still won the night, but in the demo it barely edged Fox (1.4/4), which aired comedy repeats. NBC’s Dateline NBC (1.0/3) posted its highest rating since May, while, following an America’s Got Talent repeat (1.1/3), The Marriage Ref (1.0/3) was even with last week. NBC finished third for the night with a 1.0/3, followed by ABC (0.9/3), which aired reruns.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Same Name' Premiere Soft
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'