With Fox’s and NBC’s unscripted lineups heading in opposite direction — Fox’s Hell’s Kitchen and Masterchef rising and NBC’s It’s Worth What? and America’s Got Talent tumbling — Fox tied NBC for the top spot Tuesday night among adults 18-49 with a 2.5 rating. Hell’s Kitchen (2.6/9) was up a tenth from last week, while Masterchef (2.4/7) was up two tenths to tie its season high. NBC’s new game show It’s Worth What? (1.4/5) fell 26% from its series premiere last week. Talent (3.0/9) was down 17% for its lowest Tuesday rating this summer. The talent competition was still the highest-rated program of the night and is running ahead of last year. It’s Worth What? matched the season finale of another underperforming new game show, ABC’s 101 Ways To Leave A Game Show (1.4/4), whose season finale hit a series low. At 10 PM, Combat Hospital (0.9/3) was up a tenth.
Ratings Rat Race: 'MasterChef' & 'Kitchen' Inch Up, 'Talent' & 'It's Worth What?' Drop
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…