NBC’s new game show It’s Worth What got off to a so-so start, averaging a 1.8/6 among adults 18-49 in its 8 PM premiere last night. It did improve the time slot for NBC by 20% vs. last summer but did not provide a good lead-in for America’s Got Talent (3.3/9), which was down 18% from last week and tied as its lowest Tuesday result this summer. (though it may rise by a tenth in the finals.) NBC won Tuesday in 18-49 for a sixth straight week. The Tuesday premiere of Fox’s Hell’s Kitchen (2.5/8) matched the result for the reality series’ Monday debut. Masterchef (2.2/6) was up 5% from last week. Over at ABC, following a Wipeout repeat, 101 Ways To Leave A Game Show (1.5/4) was down 6%, while drama Combat Hospital (0.8/2) was low and even with last week.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Hell's Kitchen' Steady, 'Talent' Drops, 'It's Worth What' Soft In Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?