Peter Jackson’s behind-the-scenes odyssey on The Hobbit continues (see Part I of his video diary here) as the first production block wraps and cast and crew dish on what they’re doing during their first break in filming. Of course, Jackson has less free time: He’s back to preproduction on the second block of filming, in postproduction on the first batch of scenes and location scouting via helicopter.
Peter Jackson's 2nd Video From 'Hobbit' Set
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'