Peter Jackson’s behind-the-scenes odyssey on The Hobbit continues (see Part I of his video diary here) as the first production block wraps and cast and crew dish on what they’re doing during their first break in filming. Of course, Jackson has less free time: He’s back to preproduction on the second block of filming, in postproduction on the first batch of scenes and location scouting via helicopter.
Peter Jackson's 2nd Video From 'Hobbit' Set
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV
- 'Hollywood Divas' Renewed For Second Season On TV One