Peter Jackson’s behind-the-scenes odyssey on The Hobbit continues (see Part I of his video diary here) as the first production block wraps and cast and crew dish on what they’re doing during their first break in filming. Of course, Jackson has less free time: He’s back to preproduction on the second block of filming, in postproduction on the first batch of scenes and location scouting via helicopter.
Peter Jackson's 2nd Video From 'Hobbit' Set
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake