ITV Studios America president CEO Paul Buccieri has been promoted to Managing Director ITV Studios International. In the newly created role he will shepherd the company’s international strategy with focus on expanding international production and the exploitation of ITV Studios’ brands. Buccieri will continue to oversee ITV Studios America, which he has run for the past four years, in addition to all international production companies and ITV Studios Global Entertainment, reporting to Kevin Lygo, Managing Director ITV Studios. “Our focus is to expand the business by leveraging that expertise and our international footprint to build on our portfolio of global hits, both in scripted and non-scripted,” Buccieri said. We are also targeting investment to increase co-productions, such as Titanic, and in resources to grow our consumer products business.” ITV Studios America’s series slate under Buccieri includes reality series Hell’s Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares U.S., Steven Seagal: Lawman, The First 48, Buried Treasure, Nanny 911, Four Weddings and Celebrity Fit Club, the upcoming NBC drama Prime Suspect, and syndicated show Jeremy Kyle.
Paul Buccieri Promoted At ITV Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed