ITV Studios America president CEO Paul Buccieri has been promoted to Managing Director ITV Studios International. In the newly created role he will shepherd the company’s international strategy with focus on expanding international production and the exploitation of ITV Studios’ brands. Buccieri will continue to oversee ITV Studios America, which he has run for the past four years, in addition to all international production companies and ITV Studios Global Entertainment, reporting to Kevin Lygo, Managing Director ITV Studios. “Our focus is to expand the business by leveraging that expertise and our international footprint to build on our portfolio of global hits, both in scripted and non-scripted,” Buccieri said. We are also targeting investment to increase co-productions, such as Titanic, and in resources to grow our consumer products business.” ITV Studios America’s series slate under Buccieri includes reality series Hell’s Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares U.S., Steven Seagal: Lawman, The First 48, Buried Treasure, Nanny 911, Four Weddings and Celebrity Fit Club, the upcoming NBC drama Prime Suspect, and syndicated show Jeremy Kyle.
Paul Buccieri Promoted At ITV Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate