ITV Studios America president CEO Paul Buccieri has been promoted to Managing Director ITV Studios International. In the newly created role he will shepherd the company’s international strategy with focus on expanding international production and the exploitation of ITV Studios’ brands. Buccieri will continue to oversee ITV Studios America, which he has run for the past four years, in addition to all international production companies and ITV Studios Global Entertainment, reporting to Kevin Lygo, Managing Director ITV Studios. “Our focus is to expand the business by leveraging that expertise and our international footprint to build on our portfolio of global hits, both in scripted and non-scripted,” Buccieri said. We are also targeting investment to increase co-productions, such as Titanic, and in resources to grow our consumer products business.” ITV Studios America’s series slate under Buccieri includes reality series Hell’s Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares U.S., Steven Seagal: Lawman, The First 48, Buried Treasure, Nanny 911, Four Weddings and Celebrity Fit Club, the upcoming NBC drama Prime Suspect, and syndicated show Jeremy Kyle.
Paul Buccieri Promoted At ITV Studios
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup