ITV Studios America president CEO Paul Buccieri has been promoted to Managing Director ITV Studios International. In the newly created role he will shepherd the company’s international strategy with focus on expanding international production and the exploitation of ITV Studios’ brands. Buccieri will continue to oversee ITV Studios America, which he has run for the past four years, in addition to all international production companies and ITV Studios Global Entertainment, reporting to Kevin Lygo, Managing Director ITV Studios. “Our focus is to expand the business by leveraging that expertise and our international footprint to build on our portfolio of global hits, both in scripted and non-scripted,” Buccieri said. We are also targeting investment to increase co-productions, such as Titanic, and in resources to grow our consumer products business.” ITV Studios America’s series slate under Buccieri includes reality series Hell’s Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares U.S., Steven Seagal: Lawman, The First 48, Buried Treasure, Nanny 911, Four Weddings and Celebrity Fit Club, the upcoming NBC drama Prime Suspect, and syndicated show Jeremy Kyle.
Paul Buccieri Promoted At ITV Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
'Timeless' EP Eric Kripke On The Moment He Realized He Was Telling A James Bond Story — AwardsLine Screening Series
Latest TV News
- ‘The President Show’ Inaugurates New Term On Comedy Central
- James Corden Can’t Escape Kurt Russell In Funny ‘Late Late Show’ Bit
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident