Paramount said today that it will bow Jason Reitman’s Young Adult in limited release on Dec. 9, 2011 and take it wide on Dec. 16. The pic, which reunites the Juno team of Reitman and scribe Diablo Cody, stars Charlize Theron as a ghostwriter of young-adult novels who dips into some adolescent behavior in an effort to reclaim her identity. Patrick Wilson, Patton Oswalt and Elizabeth Reaser also star. Paramount acquired worldwide rights from Mandate in October.
Paramount Schedules Jason Reitman's 'Young Adult' For December Bow
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Fox And Viacom Lead Media Stock Rally Sparked By Merger Speculation
- ‘The Greatest Showman’ Songwriters Benj Pasek & Justin Paul On The Revitalization Of The Original…
- Oscars 2018: A Look At Contenders In The Best Animated Feature Race
- Josh Hartnett & Margarita Levieva To Star In Crime Thriller ‘Inherit The Viper’
- Costume Designer-Turned-Helmer Courtney Hoffman To Direct Feature From Her ‘The Good Time Girls’ Short
- Deadline’s Podcast New Hollywood: Race-Specific Characters & ‘The 15:17 To Paris’ With Sinqua Walls