EXCLUSIVE: I’ve learned that, when the final deal is done, the bulk of the youth department at Abrams Artists Agency will be leaving to join Paradigm. Making the move are Abrams agents Wendi Green and Jen Millar, who are bringing to Paradigm their biggest clients, including Angus Jones, the highest-paid “child” actor from Two And A Half Men. Sources are telling me this is a “devastating loss” to Abrams Artists Agency. “It’s a big deal as it opens up an entire new essential department for Paradigm which is not only a great business in its own right but also helps develop the major stars of tomorrow for the talent department.” The new hires will report to Norm Aladjem, the chairman of Paradigm’s management committee, who was driving this deal. Paradigm is mum, but insiders are denying there’s any Paradigm-Abrams merger in the offing.
Paradigm Hiring Abrams Youth Department
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment
- Haley Bennett-Starring ‘Swallow’ Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter