EXCLUSIVE: I’ve learned that, when the final deal is done, the bulk of the youth department at Abrams Artists Agency will be leaving to join Paradigm. Making the move are Abrams agents Wendi Green and Jen Millar, who are bringing to Paradigm their biggest clients, including Angus Jones, the highest-paid “child” actor from Two And A Half Men. Sources are telling me this is a “devastating loss” to Abrams Artists Agency. “It’s a big deal as it opens up an entire new essential department for Paradigm which is not only a great business in its own right but also helps develop the major stars of tomorrow for the talent department.” The new hires will report to Norm Aladjem, the chairman of Paradigm’s management committee, who was driving this deal. Paradigm is mum, but insiders are denying there’s any Paradigm-Abrams merger in the offing.
Paradigm Hiring Abrams Youth Department
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest Film News
- ‘Firestarter’: Stephen King Classic Reignites With Universal, Blumhouse & Akiva Goldsman Directing
- Tribeca Film Festival Winners: ‘Keep The Change’, ‘Bobbi Jene’ Tops
- Broad Green Pictures Hires Four Execs In Marketing & Legal Departments
- ‘Little Prince’s Mark Osborne & Scribe Adam Kline Link With Fox Animation For Two New Projects
- ‘3 Generations’: Weinstein Co. & MPAA Agree On PG-13 Rating, With GLAAD’s Backing & Some Cuts
- Famke Janssen Joins Cast Of Michael Caton-Jones’ Movie ‘Asher’