EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss is getting a development executive at his Warner Horizon Television–based production company Next Entertainment. Noel Siegel has been named to the newly created position of SVP Television Development at Next, reporting to Fleiss. Siegel comes to Next after six years at Fox. Most recently, he served as VP Production, Development and Acquisitions at Fox LOOK, Fox Networks Group’s business unit dedicated to international licensing and production of unscripted programming. He joined the company in 2005 as VP Production and Development for Fox Reality Channel. Before that, Siegel was VP Development and Production at Hallock Healey Entertainment and Director, Production and Development, at CBS Broadcasting International/King World International Prods. He began his television career in development at VH1 where he was the creator and co-producer of the graphic-based biography show Video Timeline and supervising producer of VH1 Confidential and Radical Recut.
Noel Siegel Joins Mike Fleiss' Production Company As SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series