EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss is getting a development executive at his Warner Horizon Television–based production company Next Entertainment. Noel Siegel has been named to the newly created position of SVP Television Development at Next, reporting to Fleiss. Siegel comes to Next after six years at Fox. Most recently, he served as VP Production, Development and Acquisitions at Fox LOOK, Fox Networks Group’s business unit dedicated to international licensing and production of unscripted programming. He joined the company in 2005 as VP Production and Development for Fox Reality Channel. Before that, Siegel was VP Development and Production at Hallock Healey Entertainment and Director, Production and Development, at CBS Broadcasting International/King World International Prods. He began his television career in development at VH1 where he was the creator and co-producer of the graphic-based biography show Video Timeline and supervising producer of VH1 Confidential and Radical Recut.
Noel Siegel Joins Mike Fleiss' Production Company As SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To 'Terminator', And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On 'Avatar' Sequels
'Rampage' Rounds $216M Overseas; 'A Quiet Place' Cranks WW Volume To $207M - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network
- Benedict Cumberbatch Calls Martin Freeman’s ‘Sherlock’ Criticisms “Pathetic”
- CBS Football Analyst Apologizes For Gun Photo On Daughter’s Prom Night