EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss is getting a development executive at his Warner Horizon Television–based production company Next Entertainment. Noel Siegel has been named to the newly created position of SVP Television Development at Next, reporting to Fleiss. Siegel comes to Next after six years at Fox. Most recently, he served as VP Production, Development and Acquisitions at Fox LOOK, Fox Networks Group’s business unit dedicated to international licensing and production of unscripted programming. He joined the company in 2005 as VP Production and Development for Fox Reality Channel. Before that, Siegel was VP Development and Production at Hallock Healey Entertainment and Director, Production and Development, at CBS Broadcasting International/King World International Prods. He began his television career in development at VH1 where he was the creator and co-producer of the graphic-based biography show Video Timeline and supervising producer of VH1 Confidential and Radical Recut.
Noel Siegel Joins Mike Fleiss' Production Company As SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Tig Notaro On Louis C.K. Scandal: The Only Positive Is “Victims Were Not Told They’re Lying”
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Sarah Silverman: We Need To “Try To Understand” What’s Behind Sexual Harassment
- American Music Awards 2017 Winners: Diana Ross, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga Take Top Honors
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast