EXCLUSIVE: Niels Arden Oplev is in negotiations to direct Game Theory, a feature for Summit Entertainment and Participant Media. The screenplay, written by Michael Alan Lerner, centers on a college professor and game theorist who gets sucked into a large-scale global crisis. Temple Hill Entertainment is producing with Alex Goldstone and Adam Shulman of Anonymous Content. Summit president of production Erik Feig and VP production Gillian Bohrer are overseeing the project for the studio. Oplev, the Danish director who helmed the original version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, recently directed the pilot for CBS’ upcoming drama The Rememberer. He is repped by ICM.
Niels Arden Oplev In Talks To Direct 'Game Theory' For Summit & Participant Media
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”
- Director Roland Joffé Inks With Gersh
- ‘Annihilation’ Review: Natalie Portman Ramps Up The Action In Alex Garland’s Smart, Scary Journey Into The…