EXCLUSIVE: Niels Arden Oplev is in negotiations to direct Game Theory, a feature for Summit Entertainment and Participant Media. The screenplay, written by Michael Alan Lerner, centers on a college professor and game theorist who gets sucked into a large-scale global crisis. Temple Hill Entertainment is producing with Alex Goldstone and Adam Shulman of Anonymous Content. Summit president of production Erik Feig and VP production Gillian Bohrer are overseeing the project for the studio. Oplev, the Danish director who helmed the original version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, recently directed the pilot for CBS’ upcoming drama The Rememberer. He is repped by ICM.
Niels Arden Oplev In Talks To Direct 'Game Theory' For Summit & Participant Media
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company
- Ghost-Hunter Drama Set To Haunt BBC America & BBC One
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Heads To Hulu Plus
- Courtney B. Vance & James Remar Join 'State Of Affairs'; Jennifer Hasty Takes 'Selfie'
- Relativity Teams With Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley On 'All Day And A Night'