EXCLUSIVE: Niels Arden Oplev is in negotiations to direct Game Theory, a feature for Summit Entertainment and Participant Media. The screenplay, written by Michael Alan Lerner, centers on a college professor and game theorist who gets sucked into a large-scale global crisis. Temple Hill Entertainment is producing with Alex Goldstone and Adam Shulman of Anonymous Content. Summit president of production Erik Feig and VP production Gillian Bohrer are overseeing the project for the studio. Oplev, the Danish director who helmed the original version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, recently directed the pilot for CBS’ upcoming drama The Rememberer. He is repped by ICM.
Niels Arden Oplev In Talks To Direct 'Game Theory' For Summit & Participant Media
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Gotham Awards Nominees Announced: 'Boyhood' & 'Birdman' Lead Way