Seth Green and Matthew Senreich, who won an Emmy last year for Cartoon Network’s Robot Chicken, are teaming for a live-action/stop-motion series on YouTube. Two new episodes of Stoopid Monkey will be released each Friday for 10 weeks beginning July 15. The show follows the misadventures of Stoopid Monkey, Biggie and QT as they interact with real people. Green and Senreich’s Stoopid Monkey Productions are teaming on the project with Joe Kavanagh, who launched the Harry Potter, Batman and Justice League action figure brands for Mattel. John Harvatine IV, Eric Towner and David Brooks are directing for Buddy System Studios, where the animation work is being done. Matthew Beans wrote and is producing the sketch shorts with Steve Tzirlin, Nakia Trower-Shuman and Terence Liff. “We are beyond excited to be part of YouTube’s creator-friendly program and thrilled to team with Joe and our friends at Buddy System Studios,” said Green and Senreich, who have had a partnership with YouTube since last year.
YouTube Next For 'Robot Chicken' Duo
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Ryan Seacrest Denies Behaving “Inappropriately” To E! Stylist, Channel Investigating