Seth Green and Matthew Senreich, who won an Emmy last year for Cartoon Network’s Robot Chicken, are teaming for a live-action/stop-motion series on YouTube. Two new episodes of Stoopid Monkey will be released each Friday for 10 weeks beginning July 15. The show follows the misadventures of Stoopid Monkey, Biggie and QT as they interact with real people. Green and Senreich’s Stoopid Monkey Productions are teaming on the project with Joe Kavanagh, who launched the Harry Potter, Batman and Justice League action figure brands for Mattel. John Harvatine IV, Eric Towner and David Brooks are directing for Buddy System Studios, where the animation work is being done. Matthew Beans wrote and is producing the sketch shorts with Steve Tzirlin, Nakia Trower-Shuman and Terence Liff. “We are beyond excited to be part of YouTube’s creator-friendly program and thrilled to team with Joe and our friends at Buddy System Studios,” said Green and Senreich, who have had a partnership with YouTube since last year.
YouTube Next For 'Robot Chicken' Duo
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess