Seth Green and Matthew Senreich, who won an Emmy last year for Cartoon Network’s Robot Chicken, are teaming for a live-action/stop-motion series on YouTube. Two new episodes of Stoopid Monkey will be released each Friday for 10 weeks beginning July 15. The show follows the misadventures of Stoopid Monkey, Biggie and QT as they interact with real people. Green and Senreich’s Stoopid Monkey Productions are teaming on the project with Joe Kavanagh, who launched the Harry Potter, Batman and Justice League action figure brands for Mattel. John Harvatine IV, Eric Towner and David Brooks are directing for Buddy System Studios, where the animation work is being done. Matthew Beans wrote and is producing the sketch shorts with Steve Tzirlin, Nakia Trower-Shuman and Terence Liff. “We are beyond excited to be part of YouTube’s creator-friendly program and thrilled to team with Joe and our friends at Buddy System Studios,” said Green and Senreich, who have had a partnership with YouTube since last year.
YouTube Next For 'Robot Chicken' Duo
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest TV News
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Debuts Opening Scene From Season 7 Revamp, Teases New LGBTQ Storyline — Comic-Con
- ‘Marvel's Iron Fist’: Raven Metzner Tapped As New Showrunner Of Netflix Series
- Linkin Park Filmed ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Episode Days Before Chester Bennington’s Death
- John Heard Dies: ‘Home Alone’ Actor Was 72
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series…
- ‘Vikings’ Gets Trailer & Season Premiere Date – Comic-Con