Seth Green and Matthew Senreich, who won an Emmy last year for Cartoon Network’s Robot Chicken, are teaming for a live-action/stop-motion series on YouTube. Two new episodes of Stoopid Monkey will be released each Friday for 10 weeks beginning July 15. The show follows the misadventures of Stoopid Monkey, Biggie and QT as they interact with real people. Green and Senreich’s Stoopid Monkey Productions are teaming on the project with Joe Kavanagh, who launched the Harry Potter, Batman and Justice League action figure brands for Mattel. John Harvatine IV, Eric Towner and David Brooks are directing for Buddy System Studios, where the animation work is being done. Matthew Beans wrote and is producing the sketch shorts with Steve Tzirlin, Nakia Trower-Shuman and Terence Liff. “We are beyond excited to be part of YouTube’s creator-friendly program and thrilled to team with Joe and our friends at Buddy System Studios,” said Green and Senreich, who have had a partnership with YouTube since last year.
YouTube Next For 'Robot Chicken' Duo
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE