Seth Green and Matthew Senreich, who won an Emmy last year for Cartoon Network’s Robot Chicken, are teaming for a live-action/stop-motion series on YouTube. Two new episodes of Stoopid Monkey will be released each Friday for 10 weeks beginning July 15. The show follows the misadventures of Stoopid Monkey, Biggie and QT as they interact with real people. Green and Senreich’s Stoopid Monkey Productions are teaming on the project with Joe Kavanagh, who launched the Harry Potter, Batman and Justice League action figure brands for Mattel. John Harvatine IV, Eric Towner and David Brooks are directing for Buddy System Studios, where the animation work is being done. Matthew Beans wrote and is producing the sketch shorts with Steve Tzirlin, Nakia Trower-Shuman and Terence Liff. “We are beyond excited to be part of YouTube’s creator-friendly program and thrilled to team with Joe and our friends at Buddy System Studios,” said Green and Senreich, who have had a partnership with YouTube since last year.
YouTube Next For 'Robot Chicken' Duo
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits After Plot Twist On CMT Country Music Drama Series
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’