Former Lifetime Networks executive Jeffrey Schneider has been appointed to the newly created position of EVP Business Affairs, Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media. He will oversee all aspects of business affairs, including talent and production negotiations, program acquisitions and new business deals for the E&DN/IM group, which includes broadcaster Telemundo; cable networks Bravo Media, mun2, Oxygen Media and Style; and digital businesses iVillage, DailyCandy, Swirl and Fandango. Schneider will report to the division’s COO and CFO Salil Mehta. Before Lifetime, where he oversaw business affairs for A&E Television Network’s scripted programming at Lifetime, A&E and History, Schneider worked at Fox, MTV and Paramount.
NBCUniversal Division Taps Jeffrey Schneider For Biz Affairs Post
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest TV News
- Velocity Revs Up 2017-18 Programming Slate; Unveils 3 New Series; 13 Returning Franchises
- ‘Rescue Dog To Super Dog’ Unscripted Series Greenlighted By Animal Planet
- Amazon Lands Barry Jenkins & Plan B’s 'Underground Railroad' Limited Series
- FYI’s 2017 Programming Slate Includes Nine New Series, Five Returning Series
- 'Big Bang Theory’ Star Johnny Galecki Teams With Science Channel For 'SciJinks'
- ‘Cash Cab’: Revamped Series Returns To Discovery