Former Lifetime Networks executive Jeffrey Schneider has been appointed to the newly created position of EVP Business Affairs, Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media. He will oversee all aspects of business affairs, including talent and production negotiations, program acquisitions and new business deals for the E&DN/IM group, which includes broadcaster Telemundo; cable networks Bravo Media, mun2, Oxygen Media and Style; and digital businesses iVillage, DailyCandy, Swirl and Fandango. Schneider will report to the division’s COO and CFO Salil Mehta. Before Lifetime, where he oversaw business affairs for A&E Television Network’s scripted programming at Lifetime, A&E and History, Schneider worked at Fox, MTV and Paramount.
NBCUniversal Division Taps Jeffrey Schneider For Biz Affairs Post
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘Riverdale’ Season 2 Trailer Debuts, Explores Darker Side of Archie And The Gang
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Debuts Opening Scene From Season 7 Revamp, Teases New LGBTQ Storyline — Comic-Con
- ‘Marvel's Iron Fist’: Raven Metzner Tapped As New Showrunner Of Netflix Series
- Linkin Park Filmed ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Episode Days Before Chester Bennington’s Death
- John Heard Dies: ‘Home Alone’ Actor Was 72
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series…