Former Lifetime Networks executive Jeffrey Schneider has been appointed to the newly created position of EVP Business Affairs, Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media. He will oversee all aspects of business affairs, including talent and production negotiations, program acquisitions and new business deals for the E&DN/IM group, which includes broadcaster Telemundo; cable networks Bravo Media, mun2, Oxygen Media and Style; and digital businesses iVillage, DailyCandy, Swirl and Fandango. Schneider will report to the division’s COO and CFO Salil Mehta. Before Lifetime, where he oversaw business affairs for A&E Television Network’s scripted programming at Lifetime, A&E and History, Schneider worked at Fox, MTV and Paramount.
NBCUniversal Division Taps Jeffrey Schneider For Biz Affairs Post
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings