Former Lifetime Networks executive Jeffrey Schneider has been appointed to the newly created position of EVP Business Affairs, Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media. He will oversee all aspects of business affairs, including talent and production negotiations, program acquisitions and new business deals for the E&DN/IM group, which includes broadcaster Telemundo; cable networks Bravo Media, mun2, Oxygen Media and Style; and digital businesses iVillage, DailyCandy, Swirl and Fandango. Schneider will report to the division’s COO and CFO Salil Mehta. Before Lifetime, where he oversaw business affairs for A&E Television Network’s scripted programming at Lifetime, A&E and History, Schneider worked at Fox, MTV and Paramount.
NBCUniversal Division Taps Jeffrey Schneider For Biz Affairs Post
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?