Former Lifetime Networks executive Jeffrey Schneider has been appointed to the newly created position of EVP Business Affairs, Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media. He will oversee all aspects of business affairs, including talent and production negotiations, program acquisitions and new business deals for the E&DN/IM group, which includes broadcaster Telemundo; cable networks Bravo Media, mun2, Oxygen Media and Style; and digital businesses iVillage, DailyCandy, Swirl and Fandango. Schneider will report to the division’s COO and CFO Salil Mehta. Before Lifetime, where he oversaw business affairs for A&E Television Network’s scripted programming at Lifetime, A&E and History, Schneider worked at Fox, MTV and Paramount.
NBCUniversal Division Taps Jeffrey Schneider For Biz Affairs Post
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation
- Weinstein Co. Bidders Eyeing Sit-Down With New York AG As Lawsuit Stalls Sale
- School Shooting Survivors Tell Jordan Klepper It’s Time To End The “Magic” Of Politician-Purchasing NRA