Natasha Lyonne is returning with the rest of her former American Pie castmates for the latest installment of the Universal Pictures franchise American Reunion, which is set for an April 6, 2012 release. Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, Chris Klein, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tara Reid, Seann William Scott, Mena Suvari, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jennifer Coolidge and Eugene Levy also are back for the film, which is currently in production. Lyonne co-starred in the first two American Pie movies; she most recently has appeared on the big screen in 13, a thriller starring Mickey Rourke, Ray Liotta and Jason Statham, and the dark comedy/horror film All About Evil. The New Yorker, who also has appeared on Broadway, is repped by 3 Arts Entertainment and APA Agency.
Natasha Lyonne In For 'American Reunion'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'