Natasha Lyonne is returning with the rest of her former American Pie castmates for the latest installment of the Universal Pictures franchise American Reunion, which is set for an April 6, 2012 release. Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, Chris Klein, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tara Reid, Seann William Scott, Mena Suvari, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jennifer Coolidge and Eugene Levy also are back for the film, which is currently in production. Lyonne co-starred in the first two American Pie movies; she most recently has appeared on the big screen in 13, a thriller starring Mickey Rourke, Ray Liotta and Jason Statham, and the dark comedy/horror film All About Evil. The New Yorker, who also has appeared on Broadway, is repped by 3 Arts Entertainment and APA Agency.
Natasha Lyonne In For 'American Reunion'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest Film News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Oscars: ‘Miles Ahead’ & ‘Maggie’s Plan’ Are First 2016 Awards Screeners Sent To Voters As Sony Classics Jumpstarts…
- Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The ‘Young Frankenstein’ Scene That Cracked Him Up: “We Had To Do It 14 Times”…
- Gene Wilder: Remembering A Comedy Movie Icon – Photos
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- Emma Thompson In Talks To Star In Director Richard Eyre’s ‘The Children Act’