Natasha Lyonne is returning with the rest of her former American Pie castmates for the latest installment of the Universal Pictures franchise American Reunion, which is set for an April 6, 2012 release. Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, Chris Klein, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tara Reid, Seann William Scott, Mena Suvari, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jennifer Coolidge and Eugene Levy also are back for the film, which is currently in production. Lyonne co-starred in the first two American Pie movies; she most recently has appeared on the big screen in 13, a thriller starring Mickey Rourke, Ray Liotta and Jason Statham, and the dark comedy/horror film All About Evil. The New Yorker, who also has appeared on Broadway, is repped by 3 Arts Entertainment and APA Agency.
Natasha Lyonne In For 'American Reunion'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks