Natasha Lyonne is returning with the rest of her former American Pie castmates for the latest installment of the Universal Pictures franchise American Reunion, which is set for an April 6, 2012 release. Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, Chris Klein, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tara Reid, Seann William Scott, Mena Suvari, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jennifer Coolidge and Eugene Levy also are back for the film, which is currently in production. Lyonne co-starred in the first two American Pie movies; she most recently has appeared on the big screen in 13, a thriller starring Mickey Rourke, Ray Liotta and Jason Statham, and the dark comedy/horror film All About Evil. The New Yorker, who also has appeared on Broadway, is repped by 3 Arts Entertainment and APA Agency.
Natasha Lyonne In For 'American Reunion'
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire At The B.O.: 'Beauty And The Beast' Embraces $81M; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $42M+
'Justice League' Teaser Trailers Recruit Wonder Woman, Cyborg; They Join Batman, Aquaman & The Flash - Update
Latest Film News
- Family-Branded Films On Fire At The B.O.: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Embraces $81M; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- WGA “Broke Off Negotiations,” Producers Claim As Strike Vote Looms
- WGA Negotiators Call For Strike-Authorization Vote – Read The Letter
- WGA Strike Vote Could Be “Very Soon” As Talks Continue
- No. 11 ‘Doctor Strange’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Robert Rodriguez To Direct ‘Escape From New York’