Natasha Lyonne is returning with the rest of her former American Pie castmates for the latest installment of the Universal Pictures franchise American Reunion, which is set for an April 6, 2012 release. Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, Chris Klein, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tara Reid, Seann William Scott, Mena Suvari, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jennifer Coolidge and Eugene Levy also are back for the film, which is currently in production. Lyonne co-starred in the first two American Pie movies; she most recently has appeared on the big screen in 13, a thriller starring Mickey Rourke, Ray Liotta and Jason Statham, and the dark comedy/horror film All About Evil. The New Yorker, who also has appeared on Broadway, is repped by 3 Arts Entertainment and APA Agency.
Natasha Lyonne In For 'American Reunion'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Brie Larson (Finally) Confirmed As Captain Marvel – Comic-Con
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Disney Theme Park Ride Set For Summer 2017 – Comic-Con
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ First Look: It’s John Hughes With Super Powers – Comic-Con
- New ‘Doctor Strange’ Trailer: The Sorcerer Supreme Comes To Mindbending Life – Comic-Con
- ‘Black Panther’ Officially Adds Lupita Nyong’o, Michael B Jordan & Dani Gurira To Cast…
- Max Landis Writing ‘Pepe Le Pew’ Pic, He Tells Comic-Con