MTV has picked up Teen Wolf for a second season, the network announced today, calling for 12 new episodes to air in 2012. The teen-skewing werewolf show is the network’s highest-rated new series this season, attracting about 1.7 million viewers on Mondays at 10 PM, where it has doubled the time-period average compared with a year ago. Tyler Posey, Crystal Reed and Dylan O’Brien star. Creator Jeff Davis, Marty Adelstein, Michael Thorn, René Echevarria, Tony DiSanto and Liz Gateley are executive producers; Russell Mulcahy is co-executive producer. David Janollari and Justin Levy are the MTV execs in charge of production. The series is a co-production with MGM in association with Lost Marbles Prods, First Cause and DiGa.
MTV Picks Up 'Teen Wolf' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘24: Legacy’ Adds Raphael Acloque & Themo Melikidze
- ‘Serial’ Suspect Adnan Syed Requests Release While Awaiting New Trial
- Fox Buys Legal Dramedy From Carter Covington, Robin Schiff & Jason Winer
- Lady Gaga ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Hits ‘Late Late Show With James Corden’ This Week
- CBS Buys Spy Drama ‘Sentinels’ From Trio Of ‘Scorpion’ Producers
- WGA West’s TV Writer Access Project Opens Submissions For 2016-17