MTV has picked up Teen Wolf for a second season, the network announced today, calling for 12 new episodes to air in 2012. The teen-skewing werewolf show is the network’s highest-rated new series this season, attracting about 1.7 million viewers on Mondays at 10 PM, where it has doubled the time-period average compared with a year ago. Tyler Posey, Crystal Reed and Dylan O’Brien star. Creator Jeff Davis, Marty Adelstein, Michael Thorn, René Echevarria, Tony DiSanto and Liz Gateley are executive producers; Russell Mulcahy is co-executive producer. David Janollari and Justin Levy are the MTV execs in charge of production. The series is a co-production with MGM in association with Lost Marbles Prods, First Cause and DiGa.
MTV Picks Up 'Teen Wolf' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc 'Believer' — Sundance Studio
Latest TV News
- Michael Wolff To Trevor Noah On Donald Trump: “Yeah, He’s Stupid”
- ITN Productions Eyes U.S. Expansion, Preps California ‘House Of Horrors’, Meghan Markle And Trump Docs
- Fox-Sky Deal: UK Authority Says “Not In The Public Interest”; Hints Disney Could Help
- Amy Sherman-Palladino Tells Women Stage Directors ‘Broadway Is Heaven’ – But Some Demur
- Genie Francis, ‘General Hospital’s Laura, Bumped Down To Recurring Status On ABC Soap
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order…