MTV has picked up Teen Wolf for a second season, the network announced today, calling for 12 new episodes to air in 2012. The teen-skewing werewolf show is the network’s highest-rated new series this season, attracting about 1.7 million viewers on Mondays at 10 PM, where it has doubled the time-period average compared with a year ago. Tyler Posey, Crystal Reed and Dylan O’Brien star. Creator Jeff Davis, Marty Adelstein, Michael Thorn, René Echevarria, Tony DiSanto and Liz Gateley are executive producers; Russell Mulcahy is co-executive producer. David Janollari and Justin Levy are the MTV execs in charge of production. The series is a co-production with MGM in association with Lost Marbles Prods, First Cause and DiGa.
MTV Picks Up 'Teen Wolf' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Furniss’ Drama From Kyle Killen & Macon Blain In Series Consideration At AMC
- CNN Defends Jim Acosta Again As Trump Press Conference Fallout Continues
- David Haydn Jones Joins ‘Supernatural’ As Mystery Character
- Breaking Glass Pictures Breaking Into TV Series
- Donald Trump’s Next Sit-Down Interview: ‘Fox & Friends’
- ‘Taboo’ Premiere Draws 3.4M Viewers In L+3 For FX