MTV has picked up Teen Wolf for a second season, the network announced today, calling for 12 new episodes to air in 2012. The teen-skewing werewolf show is the network’s highest-rated new series this season, attracting about 1.7 million viewers on Mondays at 10 PM, where it has doubled the time-period average compared with a year ago. Tyler Posey, Crystal Reed and Dylan O’Brien star. Creator Jeff Davis, Marty Adelstein, Michael Thorn, René Echevarria, Tony DiSanto and Liz Gateley are executive producers; Russell Mulcahy is co-executive producer. David Janollari and Justin Levy are the MTV execs in charge of production. The series is a co-production with MGM in association with Lost Marbles Prods, First Cause and DiGa.
MTV Picks Up 'Teen Wolf' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast