MTV has picked up Teen Wolf for a second season, the network announced today, calling for 12 new episodes to air in 2012. The teen-skewing werewolf show is the network’s highest-rated new series this season, attracting about 1.7 million viewers on Mondays at 10 PM, where it has doubled the time-period average compared with a year ago. Tyler Posey, Crystal Reed and Dylan O’Brien star. Creator Jeff Davis, Marty Adelstein, Michael Thorn, René Echevarria, Tony DiSanto and Liz Gateley are executive producers; Russell Mulcahy is co-executive producer. David Janollari and Justin Levy are the MTV execs in charge of production. The series is a co-production with MGM in association with Lost Marbles Prods, First Cause and DiGa.
MTV Picks Up 'Teen Wolf' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
Latest TV News
- Steve Bannon On Exit: “I've Got My Hands Back On My Weapons”
- FX Acquires ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Logan’, ‘Girls Trip’, ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘War For The Planet of the Apes’…
- ‘Westworld’s Thandie Newton On HBO’s Series Strengths, Season 2 & Freedom — Emmys
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month
- Steve Bannon Exits As Donald Trump’s Chief Strategist, Returns To Breitbart As “Populist Hero”
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ VFX Supervisor Brendan Taylor On Dismantling Church With Potent, Invisible Effects