Mike Vogel (Blue Valentine) is set to star in ABC’s new drama series Pan Am, which will air on Sundays after Desperate Housewives this fall. On the Sony TV-produced show, about a group of pilots and flight attendants working at the iconic Pan Am Airlines in the 1960s, Vogel will play the male lead, the charismatic and confident Dean who had longed to be a pilot since he was a boy and has just been made the captain of the amazing new Pan Am clipper, the Majestic, living every man’s dream, exploring the world and leading the crew. Vogel replaces Jonah Lotan who played the role in the pilot. Word is the role would be beefed up with Vogel on board. Also starring on the series are Christina Ricci, Kelli Garner and Margot Robbie. Vogel, repped by WME and manager Geordie Frey, will next be seen in DreamWorks’ The Help. His series credits include Miami Medical and Grounded For Life.
Mike Vogel To Star In ABC Series 'Pan Am'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Disney Channel Orders Boy With Talking Hand Comedy Pilot ‘Right Hand Guy’
- ‘MadTV’: Ike Barinholtz & Debra Wilson To Appear In The CW Revival
- ‘Marco Polo’ Creator: Netflix Series “Breaking Barriers” On Diversity – Guest Column
- Stephen Colbert’s Live RNC Shows Bring Buzz And Ratings Gains, But Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight’ Still Rules…
- Paramount Film Vet Eben Davidson Moves To TV Division As SVP Development
- Miss Cleo Dies: Self-Described Psychic Of TV Infomercials Fame Was 53