Mike Vogel (Blue Valentine) is set to star in ABC’s new drama series Pan Am, which will air on Sundays after Desperate Housewives this fall. On the Sony TV-produced show, about a group of pilots and flight attendants working at the iconic Pan Am Airlines in the 1960s, Vogel will play the male lead, the charismatic and confident Dean who had longed to be a pilot since he was a boy and has just been made the captain of the amazing new Pan Am clipper, the Majestic, living every man’s dream, exploring the world and leading the crew. Vogel replaces Jonah Lotan who played the role in the pilot. Word is the role would be beefed up with Vogel on board. Also starring on the series are Christina Ricci, Kelli Garner and Margot Robbie. Vogel, repped by WME and manager Geordie Frey, will next be seen in DreamWorks’ The Help. His series credits include Miami Medical and Grounded For Life.
Mike Vogel To Star In ABC Series 'Pan Am'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Explosive Finale Recap “The Bicameral Mind”: New Gods Will Walk
- ‘Designated Survivor’ Taps New Showrunner As Jon Harmon Feldman Exits
- CBS Will Continue To Broadcast Kennedy Center Honors Through 2025
- Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls ‘SNL’-Watching Prez-Elect “Terrifying Lunatic”…
- Netflix’s ‘Marvel’s Luke Cage’ Gets Season 2, No Return Date Set
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Emma Stone, Still Up Vs. 2015