Mike Vogel (Blue Valentine) is set to star in ABC’s new drama series Pan Am, which will air on Sundays after Desperate Housewives this fall. On the Sony TV-produced show, about a group of pilots and flight attendants working at the iconic Pan Am Airlines in the 1960s, Vogel will play the male lead, the charismatic and confident Dean who had longed to be a pilot since he was a boy and has just been made the captain of the amazing new Pan Am clipper, the Majestic, living every man’s dream, exploring the world and leading the crew. Vogel replaces Jonah Lotan who played the role in the pilot. Word is the role would be beefed up with Vogel on board. Also starring on the series are Christina Ricci, Kelli Garner and Margot Robbie. Vogel, repped by WME and manager Geordie Frey, will next be seen in DreamWorks’ The Help. His series credits include Miami Medical and Grounded For Life.
Mike Vogel To Star In ABC Series 'Pan Am'
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Dog's Purpose' Producer "Horrified" Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott Of Film
'A Dog's Purpose' Director Lasse Hallstrom & Voice Actor Josh Gad Upset Over "Disturbing" Video Of Terrified Dog
Latest TV News
- Honorees Susanne Daniels, Gary Newman Share Brandon Tartikoff Stories At NATPE Legacy Awards
- People’s Choice Awards: Ellen DeGeneres, Justin Timberlake, ‘Big Bang Theory’ & More
- ‘Great News’ EPs On How This Workplace Comedy Differs From ’30 Rock’ (Hint: It Stars An Overbearing Mom)…
- NBC Boss Would Love For Jimmy Fallon To Return As Golden Globes Host
- Dick Wolf FBI Drama On Pause, ‘Law & Order: SVU’ Eyes New Love Interest For Benson
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’: NBC Executives Hopeful Daytime Drama Will Return Next Season