Mike Vogel (Blue Valentine) is set to star in ABC’s new drama series Pan Am, which will air on Sundays after Desperate Housewives this fall. On the Sony TV-produced show, about a group of pilots and flight attendants working at the iconic Pan Am Airlines in the 1960s, Vogel will play the male lead, the charismatic and confident Dean who had longed to be a pilot since he was a boy and has just been made the captain of the amazing new Pan Am clipper, the Majestic, living every man’s dream, exploring the world and leading the crew. Vogel replaces Jonah Lotan who played the role in the pilot. Word is the role would be beefed up with Vogel on board. Also starring on the series are Christina Ricci, Kelli Garner and Margot Robbie. Vogel, repped by WME and manager Geordie Frey, will next be seen in DreamWorks’ The Help. His series credits include Miami Medical and Grounded For Life.
Mike Vogel To Star In ABC Series 'Pan Am'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘Black Lightning’ Finds Its Lead: Cress Williams Cast As Jefferson In the CW Pilot
- Donald Trump Bars CNN, NYT, LAT, Politico From White House Briefing
- ‘Sackett Sisters’: Bradley Whitford Cast In NBC Comedy Pilot Produced By Tina Fey
- Patty Freedman Dies: Theater Publicist & Actress Was 64
- Emmys: TV Academy Opens Envelope On Two New Categories & Rule Changes
- ‘Dynasty’: CW Reboot Casts Robert Christopher Riley; ‘Valor’ Adds Charlie Barnett