Mike Vogel (Blue Valentine) is set to star in ABC’s new drama series Pan Am, which will air on Sundays after Desperate Housewives this fall. On the Sony TV-produced show, about a group of pilots and flight attendants working at the iconic Pan Am Airlines in the 1960s, Vogel will play the male lead, the charismatic and confident Dean who had longed to be a pilot since he was a boy and has just been made the captain of the amazing new Pan Am clipper, the Majestic, living every man’s dream, exploring the world and leading the crew. Vogel replaces Jonah Lotan who played the role in the pilot. Word is the role would be beefed up with Vogel on board. Also starring on the series are Christina Ricci, Kelli Garner and Margot Robbie. Vogel, repped by WME and manager Geordie Frey, will next be seen in DreamWorks’ The Help. His series credits include Miami Medical and Grounded For Life.
Mike Vogel To Star In ABC Series 'Pan Am'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Damon & George Clooney Tell 'GMA' They Knew Harvey Weinstein Was An "A**hole" But Not A Sexual Predator
Latest TV News
- ‘Zoo’ Canceled By CBS After Three Seasons
- Larry Wilmore & Bassem Youssef Team For Superhero Middle Eastern American Family Comedy At ABC
- ‘UnReal’: François Arnaud, Natalie Hall, Five More Join Season 4 Cast Of Lifetime Series
- Joint Chiefs Of Staff Chair Will Look Into Widow’s Complaint After ‘GMA’ Interview
- ESPN Pulls ‘Barstool Van Talk’ After One Episode
- The CW Buys Semi-Autobiographical Comedy ‘Bestseller’ From Abby McDonald With Kennedy/Marshall Producing