Hammer Films will produce and finance Wake, a story that the studio says involves a “modern day Jekyll and Hyde who knows no bounds.” It’s in the hands of Swedish director Mikael Hafstrom, who’s also responsible for The Rite and 1408. The screenplay is from Christopher Borrelli, who’s also writing The Vatican Tapes, due in 2014, with a new draft by Matt Sand, who’s working on Deepwater Horizon, about the oil-rig disaster in the Gulf of Mexico.
Mikael Hafstrom To Direct Thriller 'Wake'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest Film News
- DWA Poised For A ‘Home’ Run With $55.5M Bow; ‘Get Hard’ Gets Rich With $36.3M – Saturday…
- Helen Mirren Film ‘Woman In Gold’ Aims For New Respect After Critical Brickbats At Berlin Film Festival
- Aimee Teegarden Joins Paramount’s ‘Rings'; Clemens Schick To Menace ‘The Lake’
- ‘Spectre’ Trailer: Daniel Craig’s 007 Catches Up With His Past
- Rooney Frontman Robert Schwartzman Makes Helming Debut On ‘MF’
- ‘Home’ Review: Jim Parsons & Rihanna Team For Fun Frenetic Family Ride