EXCLUSIVE: Michael Chiklis has signed on to play Jason Statham’s nemesis in Parker, the Taylor Hackford-directed thriller based on the Donald E. Westlake novel series that will be distributed by FilmDistrict. Production on the film begins in August in New Orleans. Jennifer Lopez is in talks to play the female lead. Casting up quickly, the movie was a prominent sales title during the Cannes Film Festival, where Sierra/Affinity’s Nick Meyer sold the rights. Chiklis is repped by WME and Management 360.
Michael Chiklis Is The Bad Guy In 'Parker'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio
- ‘Mudbound’s Mary J. Blige Reflects On Pair Of Oscar Nominations & #MeToo Era: “Progress Is Happening”
- Oscar Nom Reactions: Jordan Peele, Greta Gerwig, Gary Oldman, Daniel Kaluuya, Mary J. Blige, More
- Oscars: National Hispanic Media Coalition Plans Protests Over “Chronic Under-Representation”
- NEON Teams With Shudder On ‘Revenge’ Deal – Sundance
- On-Location Filming In L.A. Fell 3.4% Last Year Despite Tax Credits