EXCLUSIVE: Michael Chiklis has signed on to play Jason Statham’s nemesis in Parker, the Taylor Hackford-directed thriller based on the Donald E. Westlake novel series that will be distributed by FilmDistrict. Production on the film begins in August in New Orleans. Jennifer Lopez is in talks to play the female lead. Casting up quickly, the movie was a prominent sales title during the Cannes Film Festival, where Sierra/Affinity’s Nick Meyer sold the rights. Chiklis is repped by WME and Management 360.
Michael Chiklis Is The Bad Guy In 'Parker'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Chris Petrikin Exiting 20th Century Fox; Will Launch Communications & Crisis Management Consultancy
- California's $330M Film Incentives Are Working as Expected – And Then Some
- ‘Great British Bake Off’ Cooks Up Record Finale Ratings; Chris Fry Joins Sister Pictures – Global Briefs
- ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ Leads Australian Academy Awards Nominations – Full List
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Mel Gibson’s Standing-O; Seth Rogen Talks Politics; No Denial Of Oscar Buzz For…
- Stephen Root Cast In ‘The Empty Man’; Mackenyu Joins ‘Pacific Rim’ Sequel