Matthew Morrison has signed on (along with seemingly everybody else in town) for Lionsgate’s What to Expect When You’re Expecting, the adaptation of the bestselling pregnancy guidebook. The Glee star will play Evan, who teams with Cameron Diaz’s character on a celebrity dance show and eventually teams on a pregnancy, forcing them to re-evaluate what’s important in life. Chace Crawford and Rob Heubel also have recently joined the cast, which includes Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker, Elizabeth Banks, Anna Kendrick and Chris Rock. Shooting begins this summer on the ensemble romantic comedy ahead of a May 11, 2012 release. Kirk Jones is directing. Morrison, now on tour to promote his self-titled album while on a break from Fox’s Glee, is repped by CAA and manager Eric Podwall.
Matthew Morrison Joins Lionsgate's 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mark Ruffalo To Star In HBO Limited Drama Series In Works From Derek Cianfrance Based On Wally Lamb Book
Latest Film News
- Netflix Pre-empts ‘Kate’, Eyes April Start And $25M Budget For Female-Centric Action Script
- Megyn Kelly Not So Sure Harvey Weinstein Scandal Will Bring Sea Change
- Harvey Weinstein Stripped Of 2002 BFI Fellowship
- ‘I, Tonya’ Teaser: Margot Robbie As Tonya Harding Dark Comedy Hits The Ice
- Chiwetel Ejiofor’s ‘The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind’ Sails Into Production
- Howard Stern Offers Jimmy Kimmel His Dirty Laundry And Thoughts On Harvey Weinstein