Matthew Morrison has signed on (along with seemingly everybody else in town) for Lionsgate’s What to Expect When You’re Expecting, the adaptation of the bestselling pregnancy guidebook. The Glee star will play Evan, who teams with Cameron Diaz’s character on a celebrity dance show and eventually teams on a pregnancy, forcing them to re-evaluate what’s important in life. Chace Crawford and Rob Heubel also have recently joined the cast, which includes Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker, Elizabeth Banks, Anna Kendrick and Chris Rock. Shooting begins this summer on the ensemble romantic comedy ahead of a May 11, 2012 release. Kirk Jones is directing. Morrison, now on tour to promote his self-titled album while on a break from Fox’s Glee, is repped by CAA and manager Eric Podwall.
Matthew Morrison Joins Lionsgate's 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Bill Paxton Tribute: The Man Behind The Actor
- Comedy Dynamics Books ‘Chee And T’; Kino Lorber Nabs Two Venice Film Fest Pics
- This Is Not A Joke: ‘La La Land’ Producer Jordan Horowitz Talks Oscars’ “Surreal Moment” On ‘GMA…
- Hayao Miyazaki Comes Out Of Retirement For New Feature
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Jumps To $33.4M Opening – Monday AM Box Office Update
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”