Matthew Morrison has signed on (along with seemingly everybody else in town) for Lionsgate’s What to Expect When You’re Expecting, the adaptation of the bestselling pregnancy guidebook. The Glee star will play Evan, who teams with Cameron Diaz’s character on a celebrity dance show and eventually teams on a pregnancy, forcing them to re-evaluate what’s important in life. Chace Crawford and Rob Heubel also have recently joined the cast, which includes Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker, Elizabeth Banks, Anna Kendrick and Chris Rock. Shooting begins this summer on the ensemble romantic comedy ahead of a May 11, 2012 release. Kirk Jones is directing. Morrison, now on tour to promote his self-titled album while on a break from Fox’s Glee, is repped by CAA and manager Eric Podwall.
Matthew Morrison Joins Lionsgate's 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
'America's Got Talent' Finale Ratings Hit 6-Year High, 'MasterChef' Down From 2016, 'Big Brother' Up
Brian Kilmeade Whines Jimmy Kimmel "Attacked Me" After Being Called "Phony Little Creep" In Health Care Fracas
Latest Film News
- Director Darren Aronofsky Defends ‘Mother!’ As “A Punk Movie” Designed To Provoke
- Nina Dobrev Joins Ken Marino’s ‘Dog Days’ Pic, Filming Roger Avary’s ‘Lucky Day’
- Josh Greenstein Re-Ups At Sony As Marketing & Distribution President For Three More Years
- Oscars: Russia Enters Andrey Zvyagintsev’s ‘Loveless’ In Foreign Language Race
- Skybound And Universal Pics Developing Feature Based On Comic Series ‘Kill The Minotaur’
- Peter Bart: In A Polarized U.S., Hollywood Struggles To Find The Mainstream