Matthew Morrison has signed on (along with seemingly everybody else in town) for Lionsgate’s What to Expect When You’re Expecting, the adaptation of the bestselling pregnancy guidebook. The Glee star will play Evan, who teams with Cameron Diaz’s character on a celebrity dance show and eventually teams on a pregnancy, forcing them to re-evaluate what’s important in life. Chace Crawford and Rob Heubel also have recently joined the cast, which includes Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker, Elizabeth Banks, Anna Kendrick and Chris Rock. Shooting begins this summer on the ensemble romantic comedy ahead of a May 11, 2012 release. Kirk Jones is directing. Morrison, now on tour to promote his self-titled album while on a break from Fox’s Glee, is repped by CAA and manager Eric Podwall.
Matthew Morrison Joins Lionsgate's 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Team
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Crosses $500M In Global B.O.
- 'Cops' Crew Member Dies After Being Shot During Robbery Standoff
- Longtime Fox TV Sales Exec Jean Rossi Exiting
- Amazon's 'Transparent' Set For September 26 Debut: Video
- Starz's Cult Comedy 'Party Down' Heads To Hulu
- EOne Gets Into Business With Indie Producer David Lancaster