Matthew Morrison has signed on (along with seemingly everybody else in town) for Lionsgate’s What to Expect When You’re Expecting, the adaptation of the bestselling pregnancy guidebook. The Glee star will play Evan, who teams with Cameron Diaz’s character on a celebrity dance show and eventually teams on a pregnancy, forcing them to re-evaluate what’s important in life. Chace Crawford and Rob Heubel also have recently joined the cast, which includes Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker, Elizabeth Banks, Anna Kendrick and Chris Rock. Shooting begins this summer on the ensemble romantic comedy ahead of a May 11, 2012 release. Kirk Jones is directing. Morrison, now on tour to promote his self-titled album while on a break from Fox’s Glee, is repped by CAA and manager Eric Podwall.
Matthew Morrison Joins Lionsgate's 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Warner Bros Plans Buyouts, Potential Layoffs
- Hot TV Teaser: 'Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 2
- Disney Defrosts New 'Frozen' Short For 2015
- R.I.P. Music Executive & Producer David Anderle
- History's 'Houdini' Locks Up 3.7M On First Night; 'Saved By The Bell' Pic Soft
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero' Adds Cast