Matthew Morrison has signed on (along with seemingly everybody else in town) for Lionsgate’s What to Expect When You’re Expecting, the adaptation of the bestselling pregnancy guidebook. The Glee star will play Evan, who teams with Cameron Diaz’s character on a celebrity dance show and eventually teams on a pregnancy, forcing them to re-evaluate what’s important in life. Chace Crawford and Rob Heubel also have recently joined the cast, which includes Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker, Elizabeth Banks, Anna Kendrick and Chris Rock. Shooting begins this summer on the ensemble romantic comedy ahead of a May 11, 2012 release. Kirk Jones is directing. Morrison, now on tour to promote his self-titled album while on a break from Fox’s Glee, is repped by CAA and manager Eric Podwall.
Matthew Morrison Joins Lionsgate's 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'
What's Hot on Deadline
Uni/Blumhouse's 'Split' Is A Hit With High $39M To $40M+; 'Xander Cage' Falls Down - Saturday AM Update
Latest Film News
- Bleecker Street Acquires Mark Pellington’s ‘Nostalgia’ – Sundance
- Sony Pictures Classics At Altar With ‘Novitiate’ – Sundance
- Women In Film: Deadline's Sundance Series Panel Livestream
- ‘Bitch’ Stars Jason Ritter, Jaime King and Marianna Palka On The Making Of Their Feminist Midnight Pic — Sundance…
- OddLot Entertainment Chiefs Talk Sundance Title ‘Landline’ & Indie Distribution’s Changing Tides – Sundance…
- ‘Person To Person’ Director Dustin Guy Defa Sets Up New York Ensemble Comedy — Sundance Studio