Mark Valley is reuniting with David E. Kelley. The former Boston Legal regular, who most recently starred on Fox’s action drama Human Target before it got the ax last season, has landed a series-regular role in Kelley’s Harry’s Law on NBC. The deal has just closed, and he’s scheduled to begin the new gig on the Warner Bros TV legal dramedy tomorrow; the Season 2 premiere is set for Sept. 21. He will play one of two new attorneys (joining fellow new castmember Karen Olivo) at the law firm run by Harriett “Harry” Korn (Kathy Bates). Christopher McDonald also recently joined the show as a regular; Alfred Molina and Jean Smart have signed on for early-season arcs. Valley, who happens to be a West Point grad and Gulf War veteran, recently wrapped Nu Image’s Medallion alongside Nicolas Cage. He’s repped by WME and manager Scott Melrose.
Mark Valley Nabs Big Role In 'Harry's Law'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Courtney B. Vance & James Remar Join 'State Of Affairs'; Jennifer Healy Takes 'Selfie'
- Relativity Teams With Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley On 'All Day And A Night'
- EMMYS: Mindy Kaling, Liev Schreiber, Kate Walsh & More Join Presenters List
- Damon Lindelof Pens 'Lost'-Themed Episode Of 'Phineas And Ferb'
- Paramount Sets October 'Men, Women & Children' Dates
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'