Mark Valley is reuniting with David E. Kelley. The former Boston Legal regular, who most recently starred on Fox’s action drama Human Target before it got the ax last season, has landed a series-regular role in Kelley’s Harry’s Law on NBC. The deal has just closed, and he’s scheduled to begin the new gig on the Warner Bros TV legal dramedy tomorrow; the Season 2 premiere is set for Sept. 21. He will play one of two new attorneys (joining fellow new castmember Karen Olivo) at the law firm run by Harriett “Harry” Korn (Kathy Bates). Christopher McDonald also recently joined the show as a regular; Alfred Molina and Jean Smart have signed on for early-season arcs. Valley, who happens to be a West Point grad and Gulf War veteran, recently wrapped Nu Image’s Medallion alongside Nicolas Cage. He’s repped by WME and manager Scott Melrose.
Mark Valley Nabs Big Role In 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers', 'CHIPS' & A Deep-Space Alien Won't Take This 'Beauty And The Beast' Down - Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- James Corden Pays Tribute To London Terrorist Attack Victims: “I Felt A Really Long Way From Home”
- James Corden On The Game He’d Like To Have President Donald Trump Play — PaleyFest
- Jimmy Kimmel Mulls Donald Trump’s Campaign Chairman's Ties To Russia
- ‘Empire’ Season 3B Teaser: Eva Longoria & Demi Moore Make Their Debut
- Berto Colon Joins ABC’s ‘The Trustee’ Pilot; Robert Baker In ‘Charlie Foxtrot’
- Disney Nailed As ‘Home Improvement’ Profit-Sharing Suit Revived By Court