Mark Valley is reuniting with David E. Kelley. The former Boston Legal regular, who most recently starred on Fox’s action drama Human Target before it got the ax last season, has landed a series-regular role in Kelley’s Harry’s Law on NBC. The deal has just closed, and he’s scheduled to begin the new gig on the Warner Bros TV legal dramedy tomorrow; the Season 2 premiere is set for Sept. 21. He will play one of two new attorneys (joining fellow new castmember Karen Olivo) at the law firm run by Harriett “Harry” Korn (Kathy Bates). Christopher McDonald also recently joined the show as a regular; Alfred Molina and Jean Smart have signed on for early-season arcs. Valley, who happens to be a West Point grad and Gulf War veteran, recently wrapped Nu Image’s Medallion alongside Nicolas Cage. He’s repped by WME and manager Scott Melrose.
Mark Valley Nabs Big Role In 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Comedy Central SVP Original Programming Gary Mann To Depart
- Keith Cox Officially Named President, Development & Production, For Paramount Network & TV Land
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Renewed For Season 52 By NBC
- Helen Mirren To Narrate ‘Cries From Syria’ For HBO Bow
- Georgia King To Topline ‘Raised By Wolves’ ABC Comedy Pilot From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods.
- Sean Spicer: Donald Trump Has “Healthy Respect For Press” And “Deep Respect For 1st Amendment”