Lifetime has quietly passed on its remaining two pilots, Meet Jane and the untitled Michael Sardo project. Of the five pilots ordered under new Lifetime president and general manager Nancy Dubuc, two, Against the Wall and Exit 19, were picked up to series in February. Back then, Lifetime passed on the untitled Josh Berman pilot while keeping Meet Jane in consideration with some retooling and proceeding with production on the fifth pilot, the untitled Michael Sardo drama starring Carrie-Anne Moss. Now those two pilots also are not going forward, leaving the two cop dramas as the only series to come out of Lifetime’s first batch of pilots ordered under the new regime. (Though they were developed under EVP Entertainment JoAnn Alfano, who left Lifetime in March and was replaced by A&E executive Robert Sharenow.) Meet Jane was written by Andi Bushell. She executive produced it with Mark Pedowitz, who has since moved on to a new gig running the CW. Exit 19, renamed The Protector, premiered last month to soft ratings. Against the Wall, starring Rachael Caprani, Treat Williams and Kathy Baker, will be presented at Lifetime’s portion of the summer TCA press tour tomorrow. It premieres on July 31.
Lifetime's Pilots 'Meet Jane' & Untitled Michael Sardo Not Going Forward
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- Fox News Launching Standalone Subscription Service Fox Nation
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling For Women
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS