Lifetime has quietly passed on its remaining two pilots, Meet Jane and the untitled Michael Sardo project. Of the five pilots ordered under new Lifetime president and general manager Nancy Dubuc, two, Against the Wall and Exit 19, were picked up to series in February. Back then, Lifetime passed on the untitled Josh Berman pilot while keeping Meet Jane in consideration with some retooling and proceeding with production on the fifth pilot, the untitled Michael Sardo drama starring Carrie-Anne Moss. Now those two pilots also are not going forward, leaving the two cop dramas as the only series to come out of Lifetime’s first batch of pilots ordered under the new regime. (Though they were developed under EVP Entertainment JoAnn Alfano, who left Lifetime in March and was replaced by A&E executive Robert Sharenow.) Meet Jane was written by Andi Bushell. She executive produced it with Mark Pedowitz, who has since moved on to a new gig running the CW. Exit 19, renamed The Protector, premiered last month to soft ratings. Against the Wall, starring Rachael Caprani, Treat Williams and Kathy Baker, will be presented at Lifetime’s portion of the summer TCA press tour tomorrow. It premieres on July 31.
Lifetime's Pilots 'Meet Jane' & Untitled Michael Sardo Not Going Forward
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup