Lifetime has quietly passed on its remaining two pilots, Meet Jane and the untitled Michael Sardo project. Of the five pilots ordered under new Lifetime president and general manager Nancy Dubuc, two, Against the Wall and Exit 19, were picked up to series in February. Back then, Lifetime passed on the untitled Josh Berman pilot while keeping Meet Jane in consideration with some retooling and proceeding with production on the fifth pilot, the untitled Michael Sardo drama starring Carrie-Anne Moss. Now those two pilots also are not going forward, leaving the two cop dramas as the only series to come out of Lifetime’s first batch of pilots ordered under the new regime. (Though they were developed under EVP Entertainment JoAnn Alfano, who left Lifetime in March and was replaced by A&E executive Robert Sharenow.) Meet Jane was written by Andi Bushell. She executive produced it with Mark Pedowitz, who has since moved on to a new gig running the CW. Exit 19, renamed The Protector, premiered last month to soft ratings. Against the Wall, starring Rachael Caprani, Treat Williams and Kathy Baker, will be presented at Lifetime’s portion of the summer TCA press tour tomorrow. It premieres on July 31.
Lifetime's Pilots 'Meet Jane' & Untitled Michael Sardo Not Going Forward
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive