EXCLUSIVE: Kim Dickens has been cast in a lead role alongside Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron in Killer Films’ Heartland, which revolves around a traditional father (Quaid) who wishes for his race-car driver son (Efron) to take over the family-run seed business in Iowa, a tale that includes racing and illegal goings-on. Dickens will play the mother, Irene. Pam Koffler and Christine Vachon are producing for Killer Films. Dickens, who is a series regular on HBO’s drama series Treme and next appears on the big screen in Paramount’s Footloose, is repped by Gersh.
'Treme's Kim Dickens Moving To 'Heartland'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Downton Abbey' Finale: Exec Producer Gareth Neame On Allen Leech & Lily James' Future, Season 7 & That Proposal
More From Team
- Cecilia Vega & Tom Llamas New ‘ABC World News Tonight’ Weekend Anchors
- John Fairchild, Editor-In-Chief Of Women’s Wear Daily, Dead At 87
- ‘Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson Blames Hippies For STDs In CPAC Speech
- Dominic Pagone Upped To SVP Communications At FX Networks
- Tarak Ben Ammar, Dominique Delport Proposed To Join Vivendi’s Supervisory Board
- Dean Cain, Helen Slater Join ‘Supergirl’ Pilot