Joe Mazzello has been set to play the role of Mouse in G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes, a role a lot of young guys wanted in the Jon M. Chu-directed Paramount film that stars Channing Tatum, Dwayne Johnson, Adrianne Palicki and Ray Stevenson. Mazzello, the kid in the original Jurassic Park, most recently co-starred in the Emmy-winning HBO miniseries The Pacific and was last seen in The Social Network. He also co-starred in Josh Schwartz’s ABC pilot Georgetown. He’s repped by UTA and Podwall Entertainment.
Joe Mazzello Enlists For 'G.I. Joe 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest Film News
- ‘The Commuter’: Lionsgate Moves Liam Neeson Thriller Back Three Months To January
- Sienna Miller, Giancarlo Giannini Join ‘The Catcher Was A Spy’
- John Gay Dies: ‘Run Silent Run Deep’ Screenwriter Was 92
- Jeffrey Nachmanoff To Helm Jackie Chan In Sony’s ‘Five Against A Bullet’
- ‘Split’ Shows Personality With $200M+ At Worldwide Box Office
- As You Read Here, Matt Reeves Is New ‘Batman’ Director