Film and TV writer Bobby Moresco has signed with ICM. He co-wrote and co-produced Crash with Paul Haggis and won an Academy Award as well as the BAFTA, WGA, and Indie Spirit awards, as well as the Humanitas Prize for his original screenplay. Moresco’s other credits include NBC’s The Black Donnellys, which he co-created and co-executive produced with Haggis. Moresco also co-produced Million Dollar Baby. His most recent writing credits include Charlie Lucky Luciano and Castro’s Daughter, which is currently in pre-production with Michael Radford set to direct. Moresco is managed by David Guillod.
ICM Signs Oscar Winner Bobby Moresco
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Latest Film News
- Kevin Dillon & DeRon Horton Planted As Leads In ‘Dirt’
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Target In ‘Why We’re Killing Gunther’
- ‘Diary Of An Oxygen Thief’ Sells To S&S Imprint Gallery After Gotham Group Buys Screen Rights
- FilmRise Grabs Global Rights to SXSW Thriller ‘My Father Die’; Kino Lorber’s Sol Y Luna Acquires ‘Lucha Mexico…
- ‘A Bigger Splash’ Review: Sex, Seduction, Rock ‘N’ Roll & Naked Stars – Do We Have…
- Dascha Polanco Lands Female Lead In ‘iCreep’; Ingjerd Egeberg Joins ‘Downsizing’