Italian fashion designer Domenico Vacca has signed with ICM for representation in all areas including licensing, television, branding, film and commercials. A favorite among Hollywood actors and costume designers, he has clothed stars in films and TV series including American Gangster, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, The Son Of No One, The Inside Man, FX’s Damages and HBO’s In Treatment and Entourage. The luxury label has stores worldwide.
ICM Signs Designer Domenico Vacca
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Keith OIbermann's ESPN2 Program Moving; He'll Anchor Some 'SportsCenter' Shows (Video)
- Hot Trailer: 'The Pyramid'
- Lionsgate Nabs Schwarzenegger Starrer 'Maggie'; Oscilloscope Rocks With 'Jingle Bell' Docu
- Kathryn Prescott Joins CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- Hot TV Teaser: 'The Affair'
- Participant Joins DreamWorks On Spielberg Cold War Pic & 'The Light Between Oceans'