Italian fashion designer Domenico Vacca has signed with ICM for representation in all areas including licensing, television, branding, film and commercials. A favorite among Hollywood actors and costume designers, he has clothed stars in films and TV series including American Gangster, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, The Son Of No One, The Inside Man, FX’s Damages and HBO’s In Treatment and Entourage. The luxury label has stores worldwide.
ICM Signs Designer Domenico Vacca
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Team
- UPDATE: Hollywood Reacts, R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016