Italian fashion designer Domenico Vacca has signed with ICM for representation in all areas including licensing, television, branding, film and commercials. A favorite among Hollywood actors and costume designers, he has clothed stars in films and TV series including American Gangster, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, The Son Of No One, The Inside Man, FX’s Damages and HBO’s In Treatment and Entourage. The luxury label has stores worldwide.
ICM Signs Designer Domenico Vacca
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'