Italian fashion designer Domenico Vacca has signed with ICM for representation in all areas including licensing, television, branding, film and commercials. A favorite among Hollywood actors and costume designers, he has clothed stars in films and TV series including American Gangster, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, The Son Of No One, The Inside Man, FX’s Damages and HBO’s In Treatment and Entourage. The luxury label has stores worldwide.
ICM Signs Designer Domenico Vacca
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…