New Line Cinema’s second ensemble romantic comedy linked to a Hallmark card holiday (the first, Valentine’s Day, made $216.5 million globally last year) is due out Dec. 9, 2011. Garry Marshall returns to direct New Year’s Eve and a cast that includes Ashton Kutcher, Jessica Biel, Katherine Heigl and Robert De Niro in a movie about intertwining stories on the year’s final night.
Hot Trailer: 'New Year's Eve'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Courtney B. Vance & James Remar Join 'State Of Affairs'; Jennifer Healy Takes 'Selfie'
- Relativity Teams With Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley On 'All Day And A Night'
- EMMYS: Mindy Kaling, Liev Schreiber, Kate Walsh & More Join Presenters List
- Damon Lindelof Pens 'Lost'-Themed Episode Of 'Phineas And Ferb'
- Paramount Sets October 'Men, Women & Children' Dates
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'