New Line Cinema’s second ensemble romantic comedy linked to a Hallmark card holiday (the first, Valentine’s Day, made $216.5 million globally last year) is due out Dec. 9, 2011. Garry Marshall returns to direct New Year’s Eve and a cast that includes Ashton Kutcher, Jessica Biel, Katherine Heigl and Robert De Niro in a movie about intertwining stories on the year’s final night.
Hot Trailer: 'New Year's Eve'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'