New Line Cinema’s second ensemble romantic comedy linked to a Hallmark card holiday (the first, Valentine’s Day, made $216.5 million globally last year) is due out Dec. 9, 2011. Garry Marshall returns to direct New Year’s Eve and a cast that includes Ashton Kutcher, Jessica Biel, Katherine Heigl and Robert De Niro in a movie about intertwining stories on the year’s final night.
Hot Trailer: 'New Year's Eve'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories