New Line Cinema’s second ensemble romantic comedy linked to a Hallmark card holiday (the first, Valentine’s Day, made $216.5 million globally last year) is due out Dec. 9, 2011. Garry Marshall returns to direct New Year’s Eve and a cast that includes Ashton Kutcher, Jessica Biel, Katherine Heigl and Robert De Niro in a movie about intertwining stories on the year’s final night.
Hot Trailer: 'New Year's Eve'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
More From Team
- ‘Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson Blames Hippies For STDs In CPAC Speech
- Dominic Pagone Upped To SVP Communications At FX Networks
- Tarak Ben Ammar, Dominique Delport Proposed To Join Vivendi’s Supervisory Board
- Dean Cain, Helen Slater Join ‘Supergirl’ Pilot
- Leonard Nimoy’s Death: Reactions From Friends, Co-Stars & The Industry
- Leonard Nimoy’s Poignant Final Tweet: “Life Is Like A Garden”