Harrison Ford, on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! to promote his new movie Cowboys & Aliens, bumped into an old Star Wars friend. Judging by the decades worth of bottled-up rage, Solo probably regrets refusing an order to kill the Wookiee back in the day. Tonight’s episode of Kimmel was directed by Cowboys & Aliens director Jon Favreau.
VIDEO: Harrison Ford & Chewbacca Square Off On 'Jimmy Kimmel'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
'Furious 7' Hits $320.5M, 'Adaline' Lures Ladies: The Calm Before 'Age Of Ultron' Conquers - Final Sunday B.O. Update
Latest Film News
- Anne Hathaway, Julie Taymor Spin Bleak Magic In Searing Drone Drama ‘Grounded’
- ‘Cinderella’ Scores In Japan; ‘Home’ Lands In China: More International Box Office
- How ‘Ex Machina’ Seduced Crowds And Is Poised To Be Summer’s Sleeper Hit
- ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Opens To Mighty $201.2M Overseas; Sets IMAX Record
- “Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck’ Rocks Specialty Box Office
- No Sunday Column