With Day 113 of the NFL lockout now in the books and both sides still negotiating but reporting little progress, maybe it’s time for a breather, courtesy of Funny Or Die. No word whether the humor site is in preproduction on a feature for the NBA lockout, but seeing as how that league is in a much uglier place with regard to a new collective bargaining agreement, Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, Chris Henchy and their crew will have plenty of time to flesh out a script. Can Taylor Lautner dunk?
Halftime: 'Field Of Dreams 2 – Lockout'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Hipes
- Golden Globes Nominations: 'Birdman', 'Imitation Game' & 'Boyhood' Lead Film, More Surprises On TV Side
- SAG Awards Nominations: 'Birdman' & 'Boyhood' Lead Film Side, HBO & 'Modern Family' Rule TV – Full List
- Oscars' VFX Shortlist: Usual Suspects Make Cut, But Bible Pics Cast Out
- 'The Gambler' Release Date: Paramount All In, Moves It To Christmas Day Wide Bow
- Writers Guild TV Nominations: 'True Detective' & 'Louie' Lead Way, Amazon Breaks Through With 'Transparent'