Last night’s sixth-season finale of the A&E series Gene Simmons Family Jewels, in which Simmons proposed to Shannon Tweed, set ratings records for the veteran reality series. It was the most-watched episode of the franchise with 3 million viewers and the highest-rated ever with 1.7 million viewers in adults 18-49 and 1.9 million in 25-54. The series returns with original episodes on Sept. 6 when Tweed’s response will be revealed.
Gene Simmons' Marriage Proposal Sets Series High For 'Family Jewels'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
Latest TV News
- Major London Film & TV Studio Moves Ahead After $140m Deal With Pacifica Ventures
- ‘The Terror’: AMC To Launch Entire First Season For Premiere Customers
- Rex Tillerson’s “Very Mean-Spirited Town” Exit Speech Goes Over Big In D.C.
- Weinstein Co. TV Exec Megan Spanjian Moves To UTA
- AT&T And Government Trade Opening Salvos As Antitrust Showdown Begins
- CNN’s Jeff Zucker Says Fox News Is State-Run Propaganda: “TASS Has Nothing On Them”