Last night’s sixth-season finale of the A&E series Gene Simmons Family Jewels, in which Simmons proposed to Shannon Tweed, set ratings records for the veteran reality series. It was the most-watched episode of the franchise with 3 million viewers and the highest-rated ever with 1.7 million viewers in adults 18-49 and 1.9 million in 25-54. The series returns with original episodes on Sept. 6 when Tweed’s response will be revealed.
Gene Simmons' Marriage Proposal Sets Series High For 'Family Jewels'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest TV News
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Season 3 Clip: Rami Malek’s Elliot Rudely Interrupted At Hacker Tournament
- ‘Real Time’: Former Celeb Apprentice Hopeful Penn Jillette Slams Donald Trump
- Steve Bannon On Exit: “I've Got My Hands Back On My Weapons”
- FX Acquires ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Logan’, ‘Girls Trip’, ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘War For The Planet of the Apes’…
- ‘Westworld’s Thandie Newton On HBO’s Series Strengths, Season 2 & Freedom — Emmys
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month