Last night’s sixth-season finale of the A&E series Gene Simmons Family Jewels, in which Simmons proposed to Shannon Tweed, set ratings records for the veteran reality series. It was the most-watched episode of the franchise with 3 million viewers and the highest-rated ever with 1.7 million viewers in adults 18-49 and 1.9 million in 25-54. The series returns with original episodes on Sept. 6 when Tweed’s response will be revealed.
Gene Simmons' Marriage Proposal Sets Series High For 'Family Jewels'
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- Beware: How Global One Management's Questionable Practices Entangled Politicians, Child Actors And The Homeless
- Margot Robbie’s LuckyChap Banner Inks First-Look Deal With Warner Bros. TV, Sets Female Wall Street Drama At NBC
- After Merger, SAG-AFTRA Constitution Dropped "Sexual Harassment" As Specific Cause For Expelling Members
- Blair Brown On Uma Thurman, Queen Lear – And The Mystery Of ‘Molly Dodd’
- Rob Lowe Stars In ‘The Bad Seed’ Remake With A Gender Switch Eyed By Lifetime
- Carter Page: Al Franken Gropes Preferable To “Groundless Witch Hunt”