Last night’s sixth-season finale of the A&E series Gene Simmons Family Jewels, in which Simmons proposed to Shannon Tweed, set ratings records for the veteran reality series. It was the most-watched episode of the franchise with 3 million viewers and the highest-rated ever with 1.7 million viewers in adults 18-49 and 1.9 million in 25-54. The series returns with original episodes on Sept. 6 when Tweed’s response will be revealed.
Gene Simmons' Marriage Proposal Sets Series High For 'Family Jewels'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Chelsea Handler’s Netflix Talk Show To End After 2 Seasons, Comedian Sets Documentary
- NBC’s ‘This Is Us’ Towers Over Tuesday In Demo; ‘NCIS’ Takes Total Viewers For CBS
- ‘Tremors’: John Ellison Conlee Joins Syfy Reboot As Series Regular
- LeBron James & Cavs’ NBA Doubleheader Season Opener Soars Almost 100% Over 2016 – Update
- White House: No Recording Of Donald Trump’s Phone Call To Widow Of Soldier Killed In ISIS Ambush
- Casey Affleck To Star In Alfonso Cuarón Horror Drama TV Series