FX’s buying spree of marquee summer movie titles continues with deals for comedies Friends With Benefits and Horrible Bosses. Additionally, the network has the rights to current No. 1 opener Captain America: The First Avenger under FX’s 2008 output deal with Marvel. The three movies join recent acquisitions Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Bad Teacher, Green Lantern, The Hangover Part II, Rio, Super 8, X-Men: First Class, Thor, Just Go With It, The Green Hornet, Tron: Legacy, and Kung Fu Panda 2.
FX Picks Up 3 Movies: 'Captain America', 'Friends With Benefits' & 'Horrible Bosses'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump’s Reddit AMA Sees “Lock Her Up” Chant Online Amidst Internet Issues & Praise Of New Media
- ‘Empire’s Lee Daniels Tells DNC That 2016 Is “Most Important Election Of Our Lifetime”, Advocates Gun…
- ‘Narcos’ Creators On Series Post-Escobar: “We Plan On Stopping When Cocaine Stops” – TCA
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Part Of James Cameron’s Global-Warming Video Shown At Dem Convention
- ‘American Horror Story’ Teasers Give Eerie Glimpse Into Season 6
- John Malkovich To Star In ‘Humboldt’ Marijuana Trade Crime Drama Series