Mercedes Masohn (Chuck) has landed the female lead oposite Geoff Stults and Michael Clarke Duncan in The Finder, the upcoming Bones spinoff series, which is slated to launch on Fox in January. She will play Deputy US Marshall Isabel Zambada, a focused, nuclear-powered cop on the rise – who is a brilliant politician using a career in law enforcement to climb to the top of the heap in life. Also cast in the new series 16-year-old newcomer Maddie Hasson as Willa, a second generation criminal who helps Walter (Stults) and Leo (Duncan) in their investigations. In the original back-door pilot for Finder, there was only one female lead played by Saffron Burrows who did not continue on the series. Masohn, repped by Greene & Assoc. and Luber Roklin, recently co-starred in Alan Ball’s HBO pilot All Signs of Death will next be seen in the Screen Gems feature film Terminal.
Fox's 'Bones' Spinoff Casts Female Leads
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV
- Netflix Series From 'Damages' Creators Unveils Title, First Teaser: Video
- Colin Callender's Playground Names Louise Pedersen UK Managing Director
- 'Frankenstein' Drama From Rand Ravich & Howard Gordon Set At Fox As Put Pilot