Mercedes Masohn (Chuck) has landed the female lead oposite Geoff Stults and Michael Clarke Duncan in The Finder, the upcoming Bones spinoff series, which is slated to launch on Fox in January. She will play Deputy US Marshall Isabel Zambada, a focused, nuclear-powered cop on the rise – who is a brilliant politician using a career in law enforcement to climb to the top of the heap in life. Also cast in the new series 16-year-old newcomer Maddie Hasson as Willa, a second generation criminal who helps Walter (Stults) and Leo (Duncan) in their investigations. In the original back-door pilot for Finder, there was only one female lead played by Saffron Burrows who did not continue on the series. Masohn, repped by Greene & Assoc. and Luber Roklin, recently co-starred in Alan Ball’s HBO pilot All Signs of Death will next be seen in the Screen Gems feature film Terminal.
Fox's 'Bones' Spinoff Casts Female Leads
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Latest TV News
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes
- Watch Tonight's Hillary Clinton DNC Video By ‘Scandal’ EPs
- PBS’ ‘The Talk’ Panel: The Issue Of Police Violence Front And Center – TCA
- Corporate Lawyers: Best Friend To Stephen Colbert Fans?
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA