Mercedes Masohn (Chuck) has landed the female lead oposite Geoff Stults and Michael Clarke Duncan in The Finder, the upcoming Bones spinoff series, which is slated to launch on Fox in January. She will play Deputy US Marshall Isabel Zambada, a focused, nuclear-powered cop on the rise – who is a brilliant politician using a career in law enforcement to climb to the top of the heap in life. Also cast in the new series 16-year-old newcomer Maddie Hasson as Willa, a second generation criminal who helps Walter (Stults) and Leo (Duncan) in their investigations. In the original back-door pilot for Finder, there was only one female lead played by Saffron Burrows who did not continue on the series. Masohn, repped by Greene & Assoc. and Luber Roklin, recently co-starred in Alan Ball’s HBO pilot All Signs of Death will next be seen in the Screen Gems feature film Terminal.
Fox's 'Bones' Spinoff Casts Female Leads
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'