Mercedes Masohn (Chuck) has landed the female lead oposite Geoff Stults and Michael Clarke Duncan in The Finder, the upcoming Bones spinoff series, which is slated to launch on Fox in January. She will play Deputy US Marshall Isabel Zambada, a focused, nuclear-powered cop on the rise – who is a brilliant politician using a career in law enforcement to climb to the top of the heap in life. Also cast in the new series 16-year-old newcomer Maddie Hasson as Willa, a second generation criminal who helps Walter (Stults) and Leo (Duncan) in their investigations. In the original back-door pilot for Finder, there was only one female lead played by Saffron Burrows who did not continue on the series. Masohn, repped by Greene & Assoc. and Luber Roklin, recently co-starred in Alan Ball’s HBO pilot All Signs of Death will next be seen in the Screen Gems feature film Terminal.
Fox's 'Bones' Spinoff Casts Female Leads
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21
- ABC Developing True Crime Procedural Set Throughout Los Angeles History
- Fox Nabs DC Entertainment 'Lucifer' Drama From Tom Kapinos As Put Pilot