Tim Angle, the former president of Don Buchwald & Associates who exited the talent agency in the fallout of the merger with Fortitude in early May, is switching to management. Angle, who spent 19 years at Buchwald, has joined Shelter Entertainment Group. “I am pleased to be able to begin my career as a manager with such a well-established and stable company and to be able to work with such smart, experienced and well-respected colleagues,” Angle said. At Shelter, Angle will work alongside president Alan Iezman and the company’s other managers, including Ray McKigney, Andy Howard and Debbie Miller.
Former Don Buchwald President Tim Angle Joins Shelter Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Reacts Strongly To Trump Transgender Military Ban
- Should Viacom Buy Scripps Networks? Wall Streeters Are Skeptical
- ‘Carpool Karaoke’: Usher Teaches Dance Moves To James Corden, Cleans Up Hollywood Star
- Trump Tweets Transgender People Will Be Banned From Serving In U.S. Military
- Imagine Announces $100M TV Production Venture With China’s TVB
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump