Tim Angle, the former president of Don Buchwald & Associates who exited the talent agency in the fallout of the merger with Fortitude in early May, is switching to management. Angle, who spent 19 years at Buchwald, has joined Shelter Entertainment Group. “I am pleased to be able to begin my career as a manager with such a well-established and stable company and to be able to work with such smart, experienced and well-respected colleagues,” Angle said. At Shelter, Angle will work alongside president Alan Iezman and the company’s other managers, including Ray McKigney, Andy Howard and Debbie Miller.
Former Don Buchwald President Tim Angle Joins Shelter Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Lands 'Outlaw King'; David Mackenzie Directs Chris Pine As Robert The Bruce In Scottish Epic
Latest TV News
- MTV Movie & TV Awards On Collision Course With Potential Writers Strike
- Bill O’Reilly “Set A High Bar,” Tucker Carlson Says In Debut In ‘O’Reilly Factor’ Slot
- Faye Dunaway Talks Feeling "Guilty" About Oscars Best Picture Snafu On 'NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt'
- ‘Flip Or Flop’ Stars Christina & Tarek El Moussa To Return For Season 7
- WGA Members Approve Strike Authorization In Historic Turnout
- “Sad” Bill O’Reilly Says Fans Will Be “Shaken” When “Truth Comes Out” About Fox…