Tim Angle, the former president of Don Buchwald & Associates who exited the talent agency in the fallout of the merger with Fortitude in early May, is switching to management. Angle, who spent 19 years at Buchwald, has joined Shelter Entertainment Group. “I am pleased to be able to begin my career as a manager with such a well-established and stable company and to be able to work with such smart, experienced and well-respected colleagues,” Angle said. At Shelter, Angle will work alongside president Alan Iezman and the company’s other managers, including Ray McKigney, Andy Howard and Debbie Miller.
Former Don Buchwald President Tim Angle Joins Shelter Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby Loses Attempt To Move 2004 Rape Trial; Actor Granted Outside Jury
- ‘Incorporated’ Canceled By Syfy After One Season
- Time Warner Shares Rise As FCC Chief Says He Probably Won’t Review AT&T Deal
- Rachelle Lefevre To Star In ‘Doomsday’ ABC Drama Pilot
- Sony Pictures Television Taps Jennifer Solari As VP Media & Talent Relations
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”