Mark Burnett announced today that Audrey Morrissey, Jane Y. Mun, Hyunjoo “Kimmie” Kim and Melissa Watkins Trueblood have been added to the production team for the 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards, which is set for Sept. 18 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles and will air live on Fox. Morrissey will executive produce alongside Burnett, who was tapped to run the show back in May; Mun will be co-executive producer; Kim will be line producer; and Trueblood will be co-producer. All are longtime collaborators with Burnett on other awards shows.
EMMYS: Mark Burnett Adds Four To Production Team
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest Awardsline News
- Patricia Arquette To Be Honored At The 2017 GLAAD Media Awards, Will Pay Tribute To Sister Alexis Arquette
- James Corden On The Game He’d Like To Have President Donald Trump Play — PaleyFest
- 2017 Daytime Emmy Nominations: CBS Leads Networks With 70 Noms, ‘Young & Restless’ Tops With 25
- At Hollywood’s Film Academy, Debt Is Up, Revenue Down & Awards Income About Even
- SXSW Audiences Give Top Honors To ‘Light Of The Moon’, ‘Baby Driver’, ‘Dealt’
- Deadline To Launch 2nd The Contenders Emmys On April 9 With Record 25 Networks & Studios