Elizabeth Banks has joined the growing ensemble cast of Lionsgate’s adaptation of the bestselling pregnancy guidebook What to Expect When You’re Expecting, which already stars Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker, Anna Kendrick and Chris Rock. The romantic comedy is set to begin shooting this summer and is scheduled for release May 11, 2012. Banks will play an author and owner of The Breast Choice boutique who is militant in her beliefs about what makes a good mother until she gets pregnant for the first time. Banks, who recently booked a role in Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games, is repped by UTA and Untitled Entertainment.
Elizabeth Banks Added To 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE