Elizabeth Banks has joined the growing ensemble cast of Lionsgate’s adaptation of the bestselling pregnancy guidebook What to Expect When You’re Expecting, which already stars Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker, Anna Kendrick and Chris Rock. The romantic comedy is set to begin shooting this summer and is scheduled for release May 11, 2012. Banks will play an author and owner of The Breast Choice boutique who is militant in her beliefs about what makes a good mother until she gets pregnant for the first time. Banks, who recently booked a role in Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games, is repped by UTA and Untitled Entertainment.
Elizabeth Banks Added To 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Lionsgate Plans 17 Films For 2017, Says 'Star Wars' Grabbed $50M-$100M From 'Mockingjay 2'; Stock Falls 27%
Latest Film News
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Campaigns Turn Serious In The Race That Is TOO CLOSE TO CALL
- Ed Helms, Amanda Seyfried Lead Cast Of Comedy ‘The Clapper’
- Thai Prison Fighting Drama ‘Champion’ Coming From Storyscape & Pioneer
- ‘Remember’ Review: Oscar Winners Christopher Plummer & Martin Landau Drive Powerful Holocaust…
- Annapurna’s Kim Fox Joining Marc Butan’s MadRiver Pictures As Partner, Launching International Sales Arm
- Lionsgate Plans 17 Films For 2017, Says ‘Star Wars’ Grabbed $50M-$100M From ‘Mockingjay 2’; Stock…