Elizabeth Banks has joined the growing ensemble cast of Lionsgate’s adaptation of the bestselling pregnancy guidebook What to Expect When You’re Expecting, which already stars Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker, Anna Kendrick and Chris Rock. The romantic comedy is set to begin shooting this summer and is scheduled for release May 11, 2012. Banks will play an author and owner of The Breast Choice boutique who is militant in her beliefs about what makes a good mother until she gets pregnant for the first time. Banks, who recently booked a role in Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games, is repped by UTA and Untitled Entertainment.
Elizabeth Banks Added To 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- [PHOTOS] 2017 Oscar Nominees Part 2: Emma Stone, Matt Damon, Natalie Portman, Justin Timberlake & More
- 'I Am Not Your Negro' Tops $3.2M, 'Everybody Loves Somebody' Opens at $1M – Specialty Box Office
- Mark Duplass Urges Oscar Win For Barry Jenkins’ ‘Moonlight’
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents’ Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank?
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Dominant With $277M WW; ‘La La’ Lands $200M+ Overseas; ‘XXX’ Tops In China – International…
- CAS Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Among Winners – Full List