Elizabeth Banks has joined the growing ensemble cast of Lionsgate’s adaptation of the bestselling pregnancy guidebook What to Expect When You’re Expecting, which already stars Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker, Anna Kendrick and Chris Rock. The romantic comedy is set to begin shooting this summer and is scheduled for release May 11, 2012. Banks will play an author and owner of The Breast Choice boutique who is militant in her beliefs about what makes a good mother until she gets pregnant for the first time. Banks, who recently booked a role in Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games, is repped by UTA and Untitled Entertainment.
Elizabeth Banks Added To 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' Takes Warner Bros Past $1B; 'Girls Trip' Record Opening For Malcolm D. Lee; Reasons Why 'Valerian' Crashed
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest Film News
- How Warner Bros Beat The Period-Film Curse At The B.O. & Positioned ‘Dunkirk’ As A Summer Tentpole
- Where Are Next ‘Game Of Thrones’ & ‘Ready Player One’? Future Franchise Candidates
- 'Landline' Dials In With Top Number; 'The Beguiled' Crosses $10M – Specialty Box Office
- ‘Dunkirk’ Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; ‘Valerian’ $23.5M Start – Int’l…
- ‘Dunkirk’ Takes Warner Bros Past $1B; ‘Girls Trip’ Record Opening For Malcolm D. Lee; Reasons Why ‘Valerian…
- Venice Film Festival: Edgar Wright, Rebecca Hall, John Landis & More Get Jury Duty