EXCLUSIVE: Dimension Films has acquired rights to the French-language horror film Livid, a move that reteams Bob Weinstein’s company with directors Julien Maury and Alexandre Bustillo, who helmed the horror thriller Inside that Dimension released back in 2008. The latest deal was made with SND (Groupe M6). Livid is a horror fairy tale set on Halloween night, when three youths decide to burglarize an old lady’s desolate house, which turns out to be no ordinary abode. The film is produced by Vérane Frédiani and Frank Ribière and co-produced by SND, Plug FX and La Ferme. The deal was negotiated for Dimension Films by COO David Glasser, SVP Business Affairs and Acquisitions Michal Steinberg and VP Acquisitions Dan Guando, and for the filmmakers by SND’s Lionel Uzan, Marie-Anne Hurier and Charlotte Boucon.
Dimension Lands French-Language 'Livid'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Family-Branded Films On Fire At The B.O.: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Embraces $89M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- Watch Public Memorial For Debbie Reynolds & Carrie Fisher Livestreamed Here – Update
- Richard A. Roth Dies: ‘Summer Of ’42’ Producer Was 76
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Posters: Tom Holland Slings Through New York
- ‘Queen of the Desert’ Trailer: Nicole Kidman Defies An Empire