EXCLUSIVE: Dimension Films has acquired rights to the French-language horror film Livid, a move that reteams Bob Weinstein’s company with directors Julien Maury and Alexandre Bustillo, who helmed the horror thriller Inside that Dimension released back in 2008. The latest deal was made with SND (Groupe M6). Livid is a horror fairy tale set on Halloween night, when three youths decide to burglarize an old lady’s desolate house, which turns out to be no ordinary abode. The film is produced by Vérane Frédiani and Frank Ribière and co-produced by SND, Plug FX and La Ferme. The deal was negotiated for Dimension Films by COO David Glasser, SVP Business Affairs and Acquisitions Michal Steinberg and VP Acquisitions Dan Guando, and for the filmmakers by SND’s Lionel Uzan, Marie-Anne Hurier and Charlotte Boucon.
Dimension Lands French-Language 'Livid'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek Beyond' Dips Below $60M; 'Lights Out' Electrifies; 'Ice Age' Bit By 'Pets' -- Box Office Sat. AM
Latest Film News
- ‘King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword’ Trailer: The Land And The King Are Bros – Comic-Con
- ‘Kong: Skull Island’ Trailer: “This Planet Doesn’t Belong To Us” – Comic-Con
- Tom Hiddleston Talks ‘Kong: Skull Island’, ‘Thor: Ragnorak’, Bond & Comic-Con “Fun”
- ‘Suicide Squad’ Comic-Con Trailer: Here’s To Honor Among Thieves
- ‘Justice League’ Teased By Warner Bros In Comic-Con Surprise – Watch
- ‘Wonder Woman’ First Trailer: “What I Do Is Not Up To You” – Comic-Con