EXCLUSIVE: Dimension Films has acquired rights to the French-language horror film Livid, a move that reteams Bob Weinstein’s company with directors Julien Maury and Alexandre Bustillo, who helmed the horror thriller Inside that Dimension released back in 2008. The latest deal was made with SND (Groupe M6). Livid is a horror fairy tale set on Halloween night, when three youths decide to burglarize an old lady’s desolate house, which turns out to be no ordinary abode. The film is produced by Vérane Frédiani and Frank Ribière and co-produced by SND, Plug FX and La Ferme. The deal was negotiated for Dimension Films by COO David Glasser, SVP Business Affairs and Acquisitions Michal Steinberg and VP Acquisitions Dan Guando, and for the filmmakers by SND’s Lionel Uzan, Marie-Anne Hurier and Charlotte Boucon.
Dimension Lands French-Language 'Livid'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Ex-Focus Head James Schamus Resurfaces In China First Look With Meridian Entertainment
- Jason Reitman Takes On ‘Beekle’ Book Adaptation For DreamWorks Animation
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Star Kat Graham Toplines Tammi Terrell Biopic
- ‘Ant-Man’ Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join ‘Transformers’ Writers Room: Cybertron Pic…
- CAA Signs ‘Kingsman’ And ‘Star Trek 3’s Sofia Boutella
- Nick Harris Dies: Veteran Lit Agent And Story Foundation Co-Founder Was 49