EXCLUSIVE: Dimension Films has acquired rights to the French-language horror film Livid, a move that reteams Bob Weinstein’s company with directors Julien Maury and Alexandre Bustillo, who helmed the horror thriller Inside that Dimension released back in 2008. The latest deal was made with SND (Groupe M6). Livid is a horror fairy tale set on Halloween night, when three youths decide to burglarize an old lady’s desolate house, which turns out to be no ordinary abode. The film is produced by Vérane Frédiani and Frank Ribière and co-produced by SND, Plug FX and La Ferme. The deal was negotiated for Dimension Films by COO David Glasser, SVP Business Affairs and Acquisitions Michal Steinberg and VP Acquisitions Dan Guando, and for the filmmakers by SND’s Lionel Uzan, Marie-Anne Hurier and Charlotte Boucon.
Dimension Lands French-Language 'Livid'
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein On 'The Imitation Game,' Best Picture Dissing, Sony Hack, Netflix And Quentin Tarantino
We Called It: 'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Sells To Fox Searchlight & Indian Paintbrush For Record $12M - Sundance Update
More From Team
- Nick Jonas Joins Fox Horror-Comedy Anthology ‘Scream Queens’
- Bob Bardo Dies; Longtime Dick Clark Productions Exec
- Black List Horror Pic ‘Dark Was The Night’ Sells To Image; Breaking Glass Picks Up ‘Uncertain Terms’…
- Super Bowl: Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart, Ariana Grande Headline ‘Tonight Show’s Post-Game Special
- Emma Watson Cast As Belle In Disney’s ‘Beauty And The Beast’
- WGA East Heavyweights Sign Petition Urging ITV To Bargaining Table