Dawn Taubin, a former domestic marketing president at Warner Bros Pictures, has joined the faculty at Chapman University’s Dodge College of Film and Media Arts. She has been tapped as Professor of Public Relations and Advertising and will lead Dodge’s program that brings together PR and advertising students with student filmmakers to create marketing plans for student films. “I am delighted to have the opportunity to take on a larger role at Dodge College,” she said in a release announcing her appointment. “As an adjunct professor I’ve come to have great appreciation for this unique program. It is exciting and rewarding for me to take what I have learned throughout my career in entertainment marketing and share it with the creative and passionate Chapman students.” Taubin joined Warner Bros in 1989 as VP Publicity and held various positions until she was promoted to head of marketing in 2002. She was let go in January 2008. She also has her own entertainment-industry consulting company, Cinema Vision.
Dawn Taubin Joins Film School Faculty
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Disney Hits $4B Globally, Fastest Time In Studio’s History
- Disney: ‘Ant Man And The Wasp’ A Go, ‘Incredibles 2’ Dated & More
- CAA Signs Belgian Writer-Directors Adil El Arbi And Bilall Fallah
- Daniel Craig Says He’s Done With Bond; Is The Search Now On For New 007?
- Paramount Movies To Be Distributed By Toho-Towa In Japan Under New Entity
- Frank Albanese Dies: Tough-Guy Actor In ‘The Sopranos’ & ‘Goodfellas’ Was 84