Dawn Taubin, a former domestic marketing president at Warner Bros Pictures, has joined the faculty at Chapman University’s Dodge College of Film and Media Arts. She has been tapped as Professor of Public Relations and Advertising and will lead Dodge’s program that brings together PR and advertising students with student filmmakers to create marketing plans for student films. “I am delighted to have the opportunity to take on a larger role at Dodge College,” she said in a release announcing her appointment. “As an adjunct professor I’ve come to have great appreciation for this unique program. It is exciting and rewarding for me to take what I have learned throughout my career in entertainment marketing and share it with the creative and passionate Chapman students.” Taubin joined Warner Bros in 1989 as VP Publicity and held various positions until she was promoted to head of marketing in 2002. She was let go in January 2008. She also has her own entertainment-industry consulting company, Cinema Vision.
Dawn Taubin Joins Film School Faculty
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video