EXCLUSIVE: This is a surprising agency switch given how busy David Milch has been of late. But insiders are telling me it appears to be more fallout from Milch butting heads with Michael Mann on Luck and divvying up responsibilities for the HBO show. The writer and producer of Hill Street Blues, NYPD Blue, Deadwood, and short-lived John From Cincinnati has won four Emmy Awards along with the WGA Laurel Award for TV Writing Achievement. Most recently, he’s written and produced Luck about the culture of horseracing starring Dustin Hoffman and Nick Nolte scheduled to debut early next year. Milch is currently working on the Warner Bros feature Heavy Rain which Bob Shaye’s company is producing.
David Milch Moves from CAA To ICM
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest Film News
- Emily Blunt Saddles Up For ‘My Little Pony’
- Michael Pena On #OscarsSoWhite – “Is It The Voting Body”? – Berlin
- Paramount Closing Domestic Deal For George Clooney’s ‘Suburbicon’- Berlin
- George Clooney Sit-Down With Angela Merkel Puts Spotlight On Refugee Crisis – Berlin
- Competition Drama ‘Alone In Berlin’ Acquired By Altitude, Picturehouse In UK
- Clémence Poésy In ‘Final Portrait’ Frame; TrustNordisk Contracts Ole Bornedal’s Next – Berlin