EXCLUSIVE: This is a surprising agency switch given how busy David Milch has been of late. But insiders are telling me it appears to be more fallout from Milch butting heads with Michael Mann on Luck and divvying up responsibilities for the HBO show. The writer and producer of Hill Street Blues, NYPD Blue, Deadwood, and short-lived John From Cincinnati has won four Emmy Awards along with the WGA Laurel Award for TV Writing Achievement. Most recently, he’s written and produced Luck about the culture of horseracing starring Dustin Hoffman and Nick Nolte scheduled to debut early next year. Milch is currently working on the Warner Bros feature Heavy Rain which Bob Shaye’s company is producing.
David Milch Moves from CAA To ICM
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment
- Haley Bennett-Starring ‘Swallow’ Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter