EXCLUSIVE: This is a surprising agency switch given how busy David Milch has been of late. But insiders are telling me it appears to be more fallout from Milch butting heads with Michael Mann on Luck and divvying up responsibilities for the HBO show. The writer and producer of Hill Street Blues, NYPD Blue, Deadwood, and short-lived John From Cincinnati has won four Emmy Awards along with the WGA Laurel Award for TV Writing Achievement. Most recently, he’s written and produced Luck about the culture of horseracing starring Dustin Hoffman and Nick Nolte scheduled to debut early next year. Milch is currently working on the Warner Bros feature Heavy Rain which Bob Shaye’s company is producing.
David Milch Moves from CAA To ICM
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Film News
- Oscars Street Closures: When & Where To Expect Detours, Delays
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling For Women
- Activist Organization Hosts Voter Registration Events At ‘Black Panther’ Screenings
- Blue Fox Hires Myriad Pictures’ Audrey Delaney As Marketing & Distribution SVP – Berlin
- José Padilha Lifts The Lid On ‘7 Days In Entebbe’ – Berlin
- ‘Black Panther’ Blasts Off With $169M Overseas; $371M WW Weekend – International Box Office