EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Pipski has been named head of Working Title Television, the joint venture between NBCUniversal International and U.K.-based Working Title Films’ Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner. He replaces Shelley McCrory, who had served as Working Title TV president since the company’s launch in early 2010. Pipski has history with Working Title Films, where he started his career in 1999, eventually rising to VP. He went on to serve as SVP production of Sean Bailey, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck’s Live Planet and Michael London’s Groundswell Prods. and, most recently, as producer for Andrew Lauren Prods. At Live Planet, Pipski helped developed Enemies and Marlowe, both of which went to pilot at ABC. Since its launch, Working Title TV has landed a series order for Love Bites at NBC and has three projects at the BBC: Birdsong, an adaptation of the Sebastian Faulks novel; The Borrowers; and Love in London, starring David Tennant and Rosamund Pike. “We are delighted to welcome Daniel back into the Working Title fold,” said Fellner, Working Title’s co-chairman. “He started his career with us in 1999 and immediately proved himself a star. His taste and relationships are impeccable, and he will be the perfect person to lead our charge into the television arena.”
Daniel Pipski Tapped As New Head Of Working Title Television
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'