Dan Silberman has been promoted to SVP Publicity at A&E Network and Bio Channel, where he will be responsible for corporate and trade communication strategy and oversee all program-based consumer press efforts, talent relations and awards strategy for a portfolio of cable networks including A&E Network, Bio Channel and the Crime & Investigation Network, as well as the feature documentary unit A&E IndieFilms. He will continue to report to A&E Network and Bio Channel GM Bob DeBitetto.
Dan Silberman Upped To SVP Publicity At A&E Network And Bio Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive