Dan Silberman has been promoted to SVP Publicity at A&E Network and Bio Channel, where he will be responsible for corporate and trade communication strategy and oversee all program-based consumer press efforts, talent relations and awards strategy for a portfolio of cable networks including A&E Network, Bio Channel and the Crime & Investigation Network, as well as the feature documentary unit A&E IndieFilms. He will continue to report to A&E Network and Bio Channel GM Bob DeBitetto.
Dan Silberman Upped To SVP Publicity At A&E Network And Bio Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ‘Bachelorette’ Runner-Up Will Be New ‘Bachelor’; Diversity Issue Remains
- Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch Topline Weinstein Co. Series ‘Waco’, Based On 1993 Siege
- One World Sports Network Drops Off Dish; Sides Blame Each Other
- CBS Developing New Adaptation Of UK Comedy Series ‘Friday Night Dinner’
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two