Dan Silberman has been promoted to SVP Publicity at A&E Network and Bio Channel, where he will be responsible for corporate and trade communication strategy and oversee all program-based consumer press efforts, talent relations and awards strategy for a portfolio of cable networks including A&E Network, Bio Channel and the Crime & Investigation Network, as well as the feature documentary unit A&E IndieFilms. He will continue to report to A&E Network and Bio Channel GM Bob DeBitetto.
Dan Silberman Upped To SVP Publicity At A&E Network And Bio Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed