Larry David’s Curb Your Enthusiasm climbed in the ratings in the second week of Season 8. On Sunday, the HBO comedy drew 1.9 million viewers at 10 PM, up 12% from the eighth season premiere the week before to log its most watched episode in more than 7 years, since March 2004. For the 10 PM and 12 AM airings combined, Curb averaged 2.5 million viewers, up 17% from last week. At 9 PM, True Blood (5.1 million, 6.2 million for the night) was up 1% from the week before.
'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Hits Ratings High
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment