Larry David’s Curb Your Enthusiasm climbed in the ratings in the second week of Season 8. On Sunday, the HBO comedy drew 1.9 million viewers at 10 PM, up 12% from the eighth season premiere the week before to log its most watched episode in more than 7 years, since March 2004. For the 10 PM and 12 AM airings combined, Curb averaged 2.5 million viewers, up 17% from last week. At 9 PM, True Blood (5.1 million, 6.2 million for the night) was up 1% from the week before.
'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Hits Ratings High
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Announced: Charo, Chris Kattan, Mr. T & Nancy Kerrigan Will Strut Their Stuff
Latest TV News
- President Oprah? Well, If Donald Trump Can Do It…
- Conan Put Through Extreme Vetting At Border In ‘Made In Mexico’ Special Cold Open
- ‘RuPaul's Drag Race’ Moves From Logo To VH1, More Viacom Show Shifts To Come?
- Fox Promotes Keith Feldman To President Of Worldwide Home Entertainment
- ‘Behind Enemy Lines’: Gabriel Chavarria & Melia Kreiling Join Fox Drama Pilot
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Trailer: The Truth Will Come Out In Netflix’s YA Mystery