Larry David’s Curb Your Enthusiasm climbed in the ratings in the second week of Season 8. On Sunday, the HBO comedy drew 1.9 million viewers at 10 PM, up 12% from the eighth season premiere the week before to log its most watched episode in more than 7 years, since March 2004. For the 10 PM and 12 AM airings combined, Curb averaged 2.5 million viewers, up 17% from last week. At 9 PM, True Blood (5.1 million, 6.2 million for the night) was up 1% from the week before.
'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Hits Ratings High
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'