Larry David’s Curb Your Enthusiasm climbed in the ratings in the second week of Season 8. On Sunday, the HBO comedy drew 1.9 million viewers at 10 PM, up 12% from the eighth season premiere the week before to log its most watched episode in more than 7 years, since March 2004. For the 10 PM and 12 AM airings combined, Curb averaged 2.5 million viewers, up 17% from last week. At 9 PM, True Blood (5.1 million, 6.2 million for the night) was up 1% from the week before.
'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Hits Ratings High
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring