Larry David’s Curb Your Enthusiasm climbed in the ratings in the second week of Season 8. On Sunday, the HBO comedy drew 1.9 million viewers at 10 PM, up 12% from the eighth season premiere the week before to log its most watched episode in more than 7 years, since March 2004. For the 10 PM and 12 AM airings combined, Curb averaged 2.5 million viewers, up 17% from last week. At 9 PM, True Blood (5.1 million, 6.2 million for the night) was up 1% from the week before.
'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Hits Ratings High
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres