UPDATED: The eighth-season ratings resurgence of Larry David’s Curb Your Enthusiasm continues. The hilariously outrageous Palestinian Chicken episode on Sunday drew 2.4 million viewers for the premiere 10 PM airing to become the HBO series’ most-watched episode in seven years. That was up a whopping 24% from last week’s second episode of the season, which in turn jumped 12% from the eighth-season premiere for a very impressive growth curve rarely seen so late in the run of a show. For the night, Curb averaged 2.9 million viewers, including the 10 PM and 12:30 AM telecasts, up 19% from last week. Curb led into the premiere of the final season of Entourage, which drew 2.5 million viewers at 10:30 PM, up 1% from last season’s premiere. For the two airings at 10:30 PM and 12 AM combined, the Hollywood-centric comedy averaged 3.2 million viewers, up 4% from last season’s combined debut. Leading off the night for HBO was vampire drama True Blood (5.3 million at 9 PM, 6.6 million for the night), up 4%.
'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Continues To Grow By Leaps & Bounds, 'Entourage' Steady
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess