UPDATED: The eighth-season ratings resurgence of Larry David’s Curb Your Enthusiasm continues. The hilariously outrageous Palestinian Chicken episode on Sunday drew 2.4 million viewers for the premiere 10 PM airing to become the HBO series’ most-watched episode in seven years. That was up a whopping 24% from last week’s second episode of the season, which in turn jumped 12% from the eighth-season premiere for a very impressive growth curve rarely seen so late in the run of a show. For the night, Curb averaged 2.9 million viewers, including the 10 PM and 12:30 AM telecasts, up 19% from last week. Curb led into the premiere of the final season of Entourage, which drew 2.5 million viewers at 10:30 PM, up 1% from last season’s premiere. For the two airings at 10:30 PM and 12 AM combined, the Hollywood-centric comedy averaged 3.2 million viewers, up 4% from last season’s combined debut. Leading off the night for HBO was vampire drama True Blood (5.3 million at 9 PM, 6.6 million for the night), up 4%.
'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Continues To Grow By Leaps & Bounds, 'Entourage' Steady
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Operation Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
Latest TV News
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As “Fantasyland”, Glenn Beck Calls Tapper’s Town Hall “Grotesque”…
- Regan Arts Sells Story Of California’s Leading Abortionist For TV Development
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”