Manager/producer Cory Concoff has joined management company The Collective. Concoff, who comes from independent management and production company Fuel Filmworks, brings with him such clients as writers Vincent Angell (The Beast), Jason Richman (Detroit 187) and Jason Cahill (Fringe); writer/director Larry Golin (Cross Bronx); and actress Sarah Habel (Whip It). Concoff served as an executive producer on A&E’s The Beast and as a producer on indie Cross Bronx. He was previously an agent at UTA for five years and a partner at the Bauer Co. The Collective has been in expansion mode over the past 2 years, adding a half-dozen managers.
Cory Concoff Joins The Collective
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem
- ‘SNL’: “Come Back, Barack”, Stay Awhile Pete Davidson & Chance Pays Off
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3