Manager/producer Cory Concoff has joined management company The Collective. Concoff, who comes from independent management and production company Fuel Filmworks, brings with him such clients as writers Vincent Angell (The Beast), Jason Richman (Detroit 187) and Jason Cahill (Fringe); writer/director Larry Golin (Cross Bronx); and actress Sarah Habel (Whip It). Concoff served as an executive producer on A&E’s The Beast and as a producer on indie Cross Bronx. He was previously an agent at UTA for five years and a partner at the Bauer Co. The Collective has been in expansion mode over the past 2 years, adding a half-dozen managers.
Cory Concoff Joins The Collective
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series