Manager/producer Cory Concoff has joined management company The Collective. Concoff, who comes from independent management and production company Fuel Filmworks, brings with him such clients as writers Vincent Angell (The Beast), Jason Richman (Detroit 187) and Jason Cahill (Fringe); writer/director Larry Golin (Cross Bronx); and actress Sarah Habel (Whip It). Concoff served as an executive producer on A&E’s The Beast and as a producer on indie Cross Bronx. He was previously an agent at UTA for five years and a partner at the Bauer Co. The Collective has been in expansion mode over the past 2 years, adding a half-dozen managers.
Cory Concoff Joins The Collective
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Off To Low Ratings Start, 'Jane The Virgin' Slips In Return, 'Blindspot' Ticks Up
Latest TV News
- Jackie Earle Haley Signs With Gersh
- Joe Biden Spot Pains CNN, Which Hoped He Would Headline Tonight’s Debate
- Lena Dunham 1960s Feminism Comedy Starring Lisa Joyce Gets HBO Pilot Order
- FX’s ‘Fargo’ Ratings Cold In Return On New Night Against NFL & ESPN
- Harry Connick Jr Syndicated Daytime Variety Show Set For Fall 2016 Launch On Fox Stations
- AMC Networks Shares Hit By ‘Walking Dead’ Ratings Drop, But Is It Overkill?