Charlie Sheen has found his next TV gig … sort of. The former Two and a Half Men star will be the guest of honor on The Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen, which the network said today will tape Sept. 10 in Los Angeles. The show is set to air Sept. 19 at 10 PM, which just happens to be the same night his former show premieres with Sheen’s replacement Ashton Kutcher (Men‘s season debut is at 9 PM). “Charlie has assured us that nothing will be off limits in this roast … which scares even us,” said Kent Alterman, head of original programming and production at Comedy Central. Said Sheen: “You could say I’ve been providing kindling for this roast for a while. It’s time to light it up. It’s going to be epic.”
Comedy Central To Roast Charlie Sheen, Will Air On Same Night Ashton Kutcher Debuts On 'Two And A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed