Charlie Sheen has found his next TV gig … sort of. The former Two and a Half Men star will be the guest of honor on The Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen, which the network said today will tape Sept. 10 in Los Angeles. The show is set to air Sept. 19 at 10 PM, which just happens to be the same night his former show premieres with Sheen’s replacement Ashton Kutcher (Men‘s season debut is at 9 PM). “Charlie has assured us that nothing will be off limits in this roast … which scares even us,” said Kent Alterman, head of original programming and production at Comedy Central. Said Sheen: “You could say I’ve been providing kindling for this roast for a while. It’s time to light it up. It’s going to be epic.”
Comedy Central To Roast Charlie Sheen, Will Air On Same Night Ashton Kutcher Debuts On 'Two And A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series