Charlie Sheen has found his next TV gig … sort of. The former Two and a Half Men star will be the guest of honor on The Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen, which the network said today will tape Sept. 10 in Los Angeles. The show is set to air Sept. 19 at 10 PM, which just happens to be the same night his former show premieres with Sheen’s replacement Ashton Kutcher (Men‘s season debut is at 9 PM). “Charlie has assured us that nothing will be off limits in this roast … which scares even us,” said Kent Alterman, head of original programming and production at Comedy Central. Said Sheen: “You could say I’ve been providing kindling for this roast for a while. It’s time to light it up. It’s going to be epic.”
Comedy Central To Roast Charlie Sheen, Will Air On Same Night Ashton Kutcher Debuts On 'Two And A Half Men'
Trending Now on Deadline
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Team
- UPDATE: Hollywood Reacts, R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016