Charlie Sheen has found his next TV gig … sort of. The former Two and a Half Men star will be the guest of honor on The Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen, which the network said today will tape Sept. 10 in Los Angeles. The show is set to air Sept. 19 at 10 PM, which just happens to be the same night his former show premieres with Sheen’s replacement Ashton Kutcher (Men‘s season debut is at 9 PM). “Charlie has assured us that nothing will be off limits in this roast … which scares even us,” said Kent Alterman, head of original programming and production at Comedy Central. Said Sheen: “You could say I’ve been providing kindling for this roast for a while. It’s time to light it up. It’s going to be epic.”
Comedy Central To Roast Charlie Sheen, Will Air On Same Night Ashton Kutcher Debuts On 'Two And A Half Men'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel' To Discuss Link Between NFL Head Injuries, Domestic Violence: Video
- Ellen DeGeneres Clocks Biggest Opening Week Yet For Her Daytime Talk Show
- J.J. Abrams To Receive VES Society's Visionary Award
- Elisabeth Moss Joins Cast Of 'Truth', Pic Based On Rathergate Scandal
- Broad Green Finds 'Eden', Music Box Jams With 'Mekons'
- Riley Keough To Topline Steven Soderbergh's 'The Girlfriend Experience' On Starz