Christopher McDonald, whose character Tommy Jefferson recurred last season on NBC’s Harry’s Law, has been upped to series regular for the upcoming season, which kicks off Sept. 21 on a new night and time period: Wednesdays at 9 PM. It’s the latest casting move for the legal drama, which last week added Tony winner Karen Olivo (West Side Story) as a regular, playing a new associate at the law firm run by Kathy Bates’ Harry. The series, from David E. Kelley and Warner Bros TV, also inked a deal with former Law & Order: LA star Alfred Molina for a three-episode arc as a man accused of murdering his wife. McDonald, who also recently appeared on the small screen in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire, is repped by Gersh, Brillstein Entertainment Partners and Andrew E. Freedman Public Relations.
Christopher McDonald Passes Bar, Will Become Regular On 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek Beyond' Dips Below $60M; 'Lights Out' Electrifies; 'Ice Age' Bit By 'Pets' -- Box Office Sat. AM
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Latest TV News
- ‘Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency’ Offers -Comic-Con
- ‘Legion’ Trailer: First Look At Marvel’s X-Men FX Series – Comic-Con
- ‘The Expanse’: First Look At Season 2 Of Syfy Space Drama – Comic-Con
- ‘Star Trek’ TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series “Won’t Be Episodic”, Bryan Fuller…
- ‘Wynonna Earp’ Renewed For Second Season By Syfy – Comic-Con
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Casts ‘Galavant’s Karen David As Princess Jasmine