Christopher McDonald, whose character Tommy Jefferson recurred last season on NBC’s Harry’s Law, has been upped to series regular for the upcoming season, which kicks off Sept. 21 on a new night and time period: Wednesdays at 9 PM. It’s the latest casting move for the legal drama, which last week added Tony winner Karen Olivo (West Side Story) as a regular, playing a new associate at the law firm run by Kathy Bates’ Harry. The series, from David E. Kelley and Warner Bros TV, also inked a deal with former Law & Order: LA star Alfred Molina for a three-episode arc as a man accused of murdering his wife. McDonald, who also recently appeared on the small screen in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire, is repped by Gersh, Brillstein Entertainment Partners and Andrew E. Freedman Public Relations.
Christopher McDonald Passes Bar, Will Become Regular On 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To 'Terminator', And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On 'Avatar' Sequels
'Rampage' Rounds $216M Overseas; 'A Quiet Place' Cranks WW Volume To $207M - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network
- Benedict Cumberbatch Calls Martin Freeman’s ‘Sherlock’ Criticisms “Pathetic”
- CBS Football Analyst Apologizes For Gun Photo On Daughter’s Prom Night