Christopher McDonald, whose character Tommy Jefferson recurred last season on NBC’s Harry’s Law, has been upped to series regular for the upcoming season, which kicks off Sept. 21 on a new night and time period: Wednesdays at 9 PM. It’s the latest casting move for the legal drama, which last week added Tony winner Karen Olivo (West Side Story) as a regular, playing a new associate at the law firm run by Kathy Bates’ Harry. The series, from David E. Kelley and Warner Bros TV, also inked a deal with former Law & Order: LA star Alfred Molina for a three-episode arc as a man accused of murdering his wife. McDonald, who also recently appeared on the small screen in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire, is repped by Gersh, Brillstein Entertainment Partners and Andrew E. Freedman Public Relations.
Christopher McDonald Passes Bar, Will Become Regular On 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Bill Maher Joins Celebs Prepping For Monday - UPDATE
'Lethal Weapon', 'MacGyver' & 'The Exorcist' Reviews: Three Adaptations, But Only One Worth Watching
Latest TV News
- ‘Big Bang’, ‘Gotham’, ‘Lucifer’, ‘Good Place’ Lead Premiere Monday L3…
- Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban’s Pre-Debate Bait; Bill Maher Joins Celebs Prepping For Monday – UPDATE
- ‘MacGyver’ Off To Strong Ratings Start On Friday, ‘The Exorcist’ Modest In Debut
- Bruce Springsteen Talks Elvis, Beatles And Trump On Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’
- ABC Developing ‘Cagney & Lacey’-Esque Female Police Drama
- ‘Lethal Weapon’, ‘MacGyver’ & ‘The Exorcist’ Reviews: Three Adaptations, But Only One…