Christopher McDonald, whose character Tommy Jefferson recurred last season on NBC’s Harry’s Law, has been upped to series regular for the upcoming season, which kicks off Sept. 21 on a new night and time period: Wednesdays at 9 PM. It’s the latest casting move for the legal drama, which last week added Tony winner Karen Olivo (West Side Story) as a regular, playing a new associate at the law firm run by Kathy Bates’ Harry. The series, from David E. Kelley and Warner Bros TV, also inked a deal with former Law & Order: LA star Alfred Molina for a three-episode arc as a man accused of murdering his wife. McDonald, who also recently appeared on the small screen in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire, is repped by Gersh, Brillstein Entertainment Partners and Andrew E. Freedman Public Relations.
Christopher McDonald Passes Bar, Will Become Regular On 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc 'Believer' — Sundance Studio
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Latest TV News
- Michael Wolff To Trevor Noah On Donald Trump: “Yeah, He’s Stupid”
- ITN Productions Eyes U.S. Expansion, Preps California ‘House Of Horrors’, Meghan Markle And Trump Docs
- Fox-Sky Deal: UK Authority Says “Not In The Public Interest”; Hints Disney Could Help
- Amy Sherman-Palladino Tells Women Stage Directors ‘Broadway Is Heaven’ – But Some Demur
- Genie Francis, ‘General Hospital’s Laura, Bumped Down To Recurring Status On ABC Soap
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order…