Christopher McDonald, whose character Tommy Jefferson recurred last season on NBC’s Harry’s Law, has been upped to series regular for the upcoming season, which kicks off Sept. 21 on a new night and time period: Wednesdays at 9 PM. It’s the latest casting move for the legal drama, which last week added Tony winner Karen Olivo (West Side Story) as a regular, playing a new associate at the law firm run by Kathy Bates’ Harry. The series, from David E. Kelley and Warner Bros TV, also inked a deal with former Law & Order: LA star Alfred Molina for a three-episode arc as a man accused of murdering his wife. McDonald, who also recently appeared on the small screen in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire, is repped by Gersh, Brillstein Entertainment Partners and Andrew E. Freedman Public Relations.
Christopher McDonald Passes Bar, Will Become Regular On 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spiderman' Interview - CinemaCon
Sony CinemaCon Presentation: 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Blade Runner 2049', 'Dark Tower', 'Emoji Movie' & More - Live
Latest TV News
- Barclays Bank Launches $125M UK TV Production Fund
- ‘Sherlock’s Mark Gatiss To Curate BBC’s ‘Queers’; ‘Berlin Station’ Rolls Into Europe…
- Archie Panjabi, Jack Davenport Wedded To ITV Family Thriller ‘Next Of Kin’
- ‘Cat Meets Dog’: Fur Flies – Or Doesn’t – In New Animal Planet Series With Jackson Galaxy
- ‘Planet Earth II’, ‘The Crown’, ‘Night Manager’ Lead BAFTA TV Craft Award Nominations…
- ‘Humans’ Renewed For Season 3 By AMC