Christopher McDonald, whose character Tommy Jefferson recurred last season on NBC’s Harry’s Law, has been upped to series regular for the upcoming season, which kicks off Sept. 21 on a new night and time period: Wednesdays at 9 PM. It’s the latest casting move for the legal drama, which last week added Tony winner Karen Olivo (West Side Story) as a regular, playing a new associate at the law firm run by Kathy Bates’ Harry. The series, from David E. Kelley and Warner Bros TV, also inked a deal with former Law & Order: LA star Alfred Molina for a three-episode arc as a man accused of murdering his wife. McDonald, who also recently appeared on the small screen in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire, is repped by Gersh, Brillstein Entertainment Partners and Andrew E. Freedman Public Relations.
Christopher McDonald Passes Bar, Will Become Regular On 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
Latest TV News
- ‘Olive Forever’: Tatyana Ali, Malcolm-Jamal Warner & Christian Antidormi Join USA Comedic Pilot
- ‘The Story of Us With Morgan Freeman’: EPs Talk Exploring Common Humanity In Upcoming Series – TCA
- AT&T Says Time Warner Plans Are “Nearly Complete,” Talks Up DirecTV Now
- Producer Danielle Gelber Inks First-Look Deal With Universal TV
- Peter Kosminsky Made ‘The State’ As Antidote To Simplistic Thinking About ISIS Recruits – TCA
- Discovery & Michael Phelps Defend Shark Week Episode After Viewer Backlash