Christopher McDonald, whose character Tommy Jefferson recurred last season on NBC’s Harry’s Law, has been upped to series regular for the upcoming season, which kicks off Sept. 21 on a new night and time period: Wednesdays at 9 PM. It’s the latest casting move for the legal drama, which last week added Tony winner Karen Olivo (West Side Story) as a regular, playing a new associate at the law firm run by Kathy Bates’ Harry. The series, from David E. Kelley and Warner Bros TV, also inked a deal with former Law & Order: LA star Alfred Molina for a three-episode arc as a man accused of murdering his wife. McDonald, who also recently appeared on the small screen in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire, is repped by Gersh, Brillstein Entertainment Partners and Andrew E. Freedman Public Relations.
Christopher McDonald Passes Bar, Will Become Regular On 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Latest TV News
- Fox Director Fellows Chosen For Comedy & Drama Apprenticeship Programs
- Revolt CEO Keith T. Clinkscales Departs
- ‘Stranger Things’ Ranks High On List Of Netflix’s Most-Watched Shows
- Stephen Colbert Asks Tim Kaine To Attack Donald Trump For Blasting Hillary Clinton As A “Bigot”
- Felicity Huffman Fashion Biz Dramedy Back In Development At ABC
- Working Title TV, BBC Two Take Shine To ‘The Luminaries’ Gold Rush Epic – Edinburgh