For a second straight season, the producers of NBC’s Chuck have recruited the female star of an iconic action sci-fi movie for a major recurring role. Last year it was The Terminator’s Linda Hamilton, this year it’s The Matrix‘s Carrie-Anne Moss. She will play a love interest/foil for John Casey (Adam Baldwin). More from our sister site TVLine, which has the story. Moss most recently starred in Lifetime’s Michael Sardo pilot, which is not going forward.
Carrie-Anne Moss Joins NBC's 'Chuck' As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles