For a second straight season, the producers of NBC’s Chuck have recruited the female star of an iconic action sci-fi movie for a major recurring role. Last year it was The Terminator’s Linda Hamilton, this year it’s The Matrix‘s Carrie-Anne Moss. She will play a love interest/foil for John Casey (Adam Baldwin). More from our sister site TVLine, which has the story. Moss most recently starred in Lifetime’s Michael Sardo pilot, which is not going forward.
Carrie-Anne Moss Joins NBC's 'Chuck' As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Blue Bloods’ Viewership Rises, ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Stephen Colbert Talks Oregon Shooting, McCarthy’s Benghazi “Little White Truth”
- For ‘Limitless,’ ‘Rosewood’ And Other New Shows, Is 15 Minutes All It Takes To Win?
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update
- ‘Quantico’ Gets 2nd Encore After Strong L3 Ratings, ‘Beyond the Tank’ Pushed