For a second straight season, the producers of NBC’s Chuck have recruited the female star of an iconic action sci-fi movie for a major recurring role. Last year it was The Terminator’s Linda Hamilton, this year it’s The Matrix‘s Carrie-Anne Moss. She will play a love interest/foil for John Casey (Adam Baldwin). More from our sister site TVLine, which has the story. Moss most recently starred in Lifetime’s Michael Sardo pilot, which is not going forward.
Carrie-Anne Moss Joins NBC's 'Chuck' As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- BBC Commissions New Dramas From ‘Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy’ Scribe & ‘Poldark’ Producer
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- ‘The Tick’ Review: Amazon’s First Superhero Series Works Best Weird