Josh Gad, the star of Broadway smash The Book of Mormon, has signed with Brillstein Entertainment Partners for management. He continues to be represented by ICM and the law firm of Ziffren Brittenham. Gad, who first rose to prominence in 2008 with his co-starring roles on Fox’s sitcom Back to You and in the Sony feature 21, recently received a lead actor Tony Award nomination for his role in the Tony-winning musical The Book of Mormon. Additionally, he is a correspondent on The Daily Show and voices the lead character on the upcoming MTV animated series Good Vibes. Gad also is developing a half-hour comedy for NBC that he will write.
Brillstein Entertainment Signs Josh Gad
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Dominant With $277M WW; ‘La La’ Lands $200M+ Overseas; ‘XXX’ Tops In China – International…
- [PHOTOS] 2017 Oscar Nominees Part 2: Emma Stone, Matt Damon, Natalie Portman, Justin Timberlake & More
- 'I Am Not Your Negro' Tops $3.2M, 'Everybody Loves Somebody' Opens at $1M – Specialty Box Office
- Mark Duplass Urges Oscar Win For Barry Jenkins’ ‘Moonlight’
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents’ Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank?
- CAS Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Among Winners – Full List