Josh Gad, the star of Broadway smash The Book of Mormon, has signed with Brillstein Entertainment Partners for management. He continues to be represented by ICM and the law firm of Ziffren Brittenham. Gad, who first rose to prominence in 2008 with his co-starring roles on Fox’s sitcom Back to You and in the Sony feature 21, recently received a lead actor Tony Award nomination for his role in the Tony-winning musical The Book of Mormon. Additionally, he is a correspondent on The Daily Show and voices the lead character on the upcoming MTV animated series Good Vibes. Gad also is developing a half-hour comedy for NBC that he will write.
Brillstein Entertainment Signs Josh Gad
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- WGA Says It’s Ready To Return To Bargaining Table – Update
- ‘Justice League’, ‘Wonder Woman’ & ‘Aquaman’ Fire Up Audience For Warner Bros…
- Fright Franchise ‘Five Nights At Freddy’s’ Blumhouse-Bound?
- Christopher Nolan Shows Off ‘Dunkirk,’ Says "The Only Way To Carry You Through" The Film Is At A Theater…
- ‘Annabelle 2’ Now Titled ‘Annabelle: Creation’ – CinemaCon
- John Doman Joins ‘Hard Powder’; Alessandra Ambrosio Returns For ‘Daddy’s Home’ Sequel