Bob Walker has been upped to EVP and GM of networks and content at the Weather Channel Companies, where he will be responsible for all live and original programming, including on-air and digital content as well as on the TWC Radio Network. “Bob’s leadership will enable our cross-platform content team to continue their successful effort to evolve our live programming, which has excelled with incredibly comprehensive coverage of the recent tornado outbreaks,” Weather Channel president and CEO Mike Kelly said. “His additional focus on the expansion of our original programming lineup will be an integral part of the future growth of our company.”
Bob Walker Upped At Weather Channel
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season
- RATINGS RAT RACE: Revamped 'Dancing With The Stars' Snags Smallest Crowd For Fall Debut