Bob Walker has been upped to EVP and GM of networks and content at the Weather Channel Companies, where he will be responsible for all live and original programming, including on-air and digital content as well as on the TWC Radio Network. “Bob’s leadership will enable our cross-platform content team to continue their successful effort to evolve our live programming, which has excelled with incredibly comprehensive coverage of the recent tornado outbreaks,” Weather Channel president and CEO Mike Kelly said. “His additional focus on the expansion of our original programming lineup will be an integral part of the future growth of our company.”
Bob Walker Upped At Weather Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video