Bob Walker has been upped to EVP and GM of networks and content at the Weather Channel Companies, where he will be responsible for all live and original programming, including on-air and digital content as well as on the TWC Radio Network. “Bob’s leadership will enable our cross-platform content team to continue their successful effort to evolve our live programming, which has excelled with incredibly comprehensive coverage of the recent tornado outbreaks,” Weather Channel president and CEO Mike Kelly said. “His additional focus on the expansion of our original programming lineup will be an integral part of the future growth of our company.”
Bob Walker Upped At Weather Channel
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Team
- R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta, Dead At 82
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016