Law & Order: SVU co-star BD Wong already landed a new regular job on NBC’s midseason drama Awake, which put his future on the veteran crime drama in doubt. Today on Twitter Wong confirmed that he is done with SVU. “I actually do not return for Season 13 of SVU! I’m jumping to Awake!,” he wrote. “It was amazing to have such a cool job for 11 years and to be a real NY Actor.” Wong joins SVU star Christopher Meloni who also is leaving the procedural this summer.
BD Wong Confirms Exit From 'L&O: SVU'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Jones' Parents Unveil New "Safety For Sarah" PSA, Tell Sundance "Never Again, Never Forget" - Video
We Called It: 'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Sells To Fox Searchlight & Indian Paintbrush For Record $12M - Sundance Update
More From Andreeva
- Russian Spy Ring News Blends Into ‘The Americans’ & ‘Allegiance’ Marketing
- ‘Rush Hour’, Greg Garcia’s ‘Super Clyde’, Bill Wrubel Pilot Ordered By CBS
- Chevy Chase-Beverly D'Angelo Comedy, Shondaland Drama Among 4 ABC Pilot Orders
- TBS Deserted Island Comedy Pilot ‘Wrecked’ Sets Ensemble Cast
- Monica Potter Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres, Workplace Comedy From Jimmy Fallon Get NBC Pilot Orders
- Dana Klein Family Comedy Gets Fox Pilot Order