After Ronni Chasen’s murder and Charlie Sheen’s meltdown, another recent Hollywood headline is getting fictionalized by the Law & Order franchise. An episode of the upcoming 13th season of the only surviving Law & Order series, Law & Order: SVU, will feature a storyline loosely inspired by the recent bombshell revelation that Arnold Schwarzenegger had fathered a son with a member of his household staff more than a decade ago. More from our sister site TVLine, which has the story.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Scandal Gets 'Law & Order' Treatment
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes; Blog Publishes List Of Possible Additional Shows…
- WGA & AMPTP: Rare Sunday Talks “Moving Closer” To Deal
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here