After Ronni Chasen’s murder and Charlie Sheen’s meltdown, another recent Hollywood headline is getting fictionalized by the Law & Order franchise. An episode of the upcoming 13th season of the only surviving Law & Order series, Law & Order: SVU, will feature a storyline loosely inspired by the recent bombshell revelation that Arnold Schwarzenegger had fathered a son with a member of his household staff more than a decade ago. More from our sister site TVLine, which has the story.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Scandal Gets 'Law & Order' Treatment
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Phantom of the Opera' Drama Set At ABC With Marc Cherry Producing
- Archie Comics Drama Series 'Riverdale' Set At Fox With Greg Berlanti Producing
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV