After Ronni Chasen’s murder and Charlie Sheen’s meltdown, another recent Hollywood headline is getting fictionalized by the Law & Order franchise. An episode of the upcoming 13th season of the only surviving Law & Order series, Law & Order: SVU, will feature a storyline loosely inspired by the recent bombshell revelation that Arnold Schwarzenegger had fathered a son with a member of his household staff more than a decade ago. More from our sister site TVLine, which has the story.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Scandal Gets 'Law & Order' Treatment
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'