The singer who was a staple of TV and movie soundtracks ranging from Glee to Valentine’s Day was 27. The UK Press Association is reporting that Amy Winehouse was found dead at her London apartment. Her troubles with drug addiction and alcohol were well documented and they prevented her from performing the theme song for the James Bond movie Quantum Of Solace since she was the producers’ first choice. (Instead, artists Jack White of the rock band The White Stripes, and Alicia Keys, recorded it.) News reports say the “Rehab” singer recently left a British rehabilitation program that a representative said was intended to prepare her for scheduled European concerts. But she cut short the European concert tour in Belgrade last month after she staggered around the stage and stumbled through several songs.
Amy Winehouse Found Dead In UK Home
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Review: About As Much Fun As You Could Have At The Movies
- ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Team On Creating Intimacy On Screen For Story Of First Love – The Contenders Video
- Jennifer Lawrence To Star In ‘Burial Rites’ With ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Helmer Luca…
- LAPD Opens New Roman Polanski Probe About Alleged 1975 Assault Of 10-Year-Old
- Richard Linklater On Why It Took 10 Years To Get His ‘Last Flag Flying’ To The Screen – The…
- Shelter PR Launches Film & TV Division With Hire Of Former Paramount Exec