And round and round they go. Just days after Paradigm poached the key members of Abrams Artists’ Youth Department, Abrams has hired the agents of the Youth Department at Buchwald/Fortitude. We hear the entire department — head Pamela Fisher, senior agent Chrissy Eaden and junior agent Famata Kamara — left Buchwald/Fortitude yesterday and will start at Abrams on Monday, bringing their clients with them. They’ll join Domina Holbeck and Jeremy Apody already in Los Angeles and Ellen Gilbert, Bonnie Shumofsky, and Rachel Altman already in NYC. The move comes three months after Don Buchwald & Associates, where the three agents had been based, teamed with Fortitude. Meanwhile, CEO Harry Abrams got on the phone with Deadline today and denied that having primary agents Wendi Green and Jen Millar with good clients from his youth department leaving to join Paradigm is “disastrous”. (Their clients include Angus Jones, the highest-paid “child” actor from Two And A Half Men, Vanessa Marano, and Madeline Carroll.) But Abrams did confirm that what we’d heard; that Marna Palmer, a prominent commercial agent, and Brandon Martinez, the sole agent in the company’s New Media division, decided to depart as well. The CEO told Deadline that Palmer is relocating while Martinez is getting into the music biz.
AGENCY MUSICAL CHAIRS: Buchwald's Youth Department Moves To Abrams Artists
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- California Bill To Boost Funding For Hollywood Job Training Passes Committee
- Studios & WGA Can’t Even Agree On Lost Revenues From Last Strike
- ‘Psychopaths’ Helmer Mickey Keating On His Altman-esque Approach To Horror — Tribeca Studio
- Tom Hanks, Jodie Foster, David Byrne, Meryl Streep Remember Jonathan Demme
- Nicolas Cage Breaks Ankle On Movie Set In Bulgaria
- ‘Dog Years’: Adam Rifkin Was Only Going To Make His Latest Movie With Burt Reynolds In The Lead Role…