And round and round they go. Just days after Paradigm poached the key members of Abrams Artists’ Youth Department, Abrams has hired the agents of the Youth Department at Buchwald/Fortitude. We hear the entire department — head Pamela Fisher, senior agent Chrissy Eaden and junior agent Famata Kamara — left Buchwald/Fortitude yesterday and will start at Abrams on Monday, bringing their clients with them. They’ll join Domina Holbeck and Jeremy Apody already in Los Angeles and Ellen Gilbert, Bonnie Shumofsky, and Rachel Altman already in NYC. The move comes three months after Don Buchwald & Associates, where the three agents had been based, teamed with Fortitude. Meanwhile, CEO Harry Abrams got on the phone with Deadline today and denied that having primary agents Wendi Green and Jen Millar with good clients from his youth department leaving to join Paradigm is “disastrous”. (Their clients include Angus Jones, the highest-paid “child” actor from Two And A Half Men, Vanessa Marano, and Madeline Carroll.) But Abrams did confirm that what we’d heard; that Marna Palmer, a prominent commercial agent, and Brandon Martinez, the sole agent in the company’s New Media division, decided to depart as well. The CEO told Deadline that Palmer is relocating while Martinez is getting into the music biz.
AGENCY MUSICAL CHAIRS: Buchwald's Youth Department Moves To Abrams Artists
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
China Makes Space For ‘The Martian’ As ‘Good Dinosaur’ Snatches Eggs From No. 1 ‘Mockingjay 2’ – Intl B.O. Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Latest Film News
- China Makes Space For 'The Martian' As 'Good Dinosaur' Snatches Eggs From No. 1 'Mockingjay 2' – Intl B.O. Update
- 'The Danish Girl' Bows With Style; ‘Janis: Little Girl Blue’ Solid In Debut; ‘Carol' Dominates Thanksgiving…
- ‘The Assassin’, ‘Carol’, ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Top BFI Sight & Sound’s Best…
- Will DiCaprio, Depp Or Smith Nab Best Actor Oscar Or Does Redmayne Take It Again? — Awardsline
- ‘Gods Of Egypt’: ‘Selma’ Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity…
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance