A&E is bringing back its drama series Breakout Kings for a second season that could begin in the first quarter of 2012. The series, from Fox 21, stars Laz Alonso and Domenick Lombardozzi as U.S. Marshals who use former fugitives to catch fugitives. Production is slated to get underway later this year. This is the series that was in contention at Fox before the network passed on the pilot last year. A&E came to the rescue, and its premiere in March set a record with the highest 18-49 demo rating for a drama on the network, drawing 1.5 million adults 18-49 and 2.8 million total viewers.
A&E Renews Drama 'Breakout Kings'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBCUni Consolidates USA & Syfy In New Network Group Led By Chris McCumber, Syfy's Dave Howe Segues To New Post, Bill McGoldrick To Head All Scripted
Latest TV News
- Bernie Sanders Books Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’ For Expected NH Primary Victory Lap
- ‘Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn’ Renewed For Season 3 By Nickelodeon; Creator Exits
- John Ridley’s ABC Pilot ‘Presence’ Casts Marcus Anderson
- Disney Theatricals Sets Broadway Timeline For Fresh ‘Frozen’ Musical In 2018
- NBC Nabs Most Demo Viewers During Iowa Caucus Week; ABC Snags Biggest Overall Crowd
- Colm Feore, Alex Kingston & Jacob Vargas Cast In Hulu Comedy Pilot ‘Crushed’