A&E is bringing back its drama series Breakout Kings for a second season that could begin in the first quarter of 2012. The series, from Fox 21, stars Laz Alonso and Domenick Lombardozzi as U.S. Marshals who use former fugitives to catch fugitives. Production is slated to get underway later this year. This is the series that was in contention at Fox before the network passed on the pilot last year. A&E came to the rescue, and its premiere in March set a record with the highest 18-49 demo rating for a drama on the network, drawing 1.5 million adults 18-49 and 2.8 million total viewers.
A&E Renews Drama 'Breakout Kings'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Cosby Lawyer: “Media-Driven Feeding Frenzy” Is “Utter Nonsense”
- Stacy London Returning To TLC For New Makeover Series
- Arnold Kleiner Retiring As KABC-TV President; Veteran Of Local TV & Radio News
- 'Pitch Perfect 2′ Trailer: Anna Kendrick & The Barden Bellas Are Back
- HRTS Adds 5 To Its Board Of Directors
- 'Better Call Saul' Gets Two-Night Premiere In February, New Teaser — Video