A&E is bringing back its drama series Breakout Kings for a second season that could begin in the first quarter of 2012. The series, from Fox 21, stars Laz Alonso and Domenick Lombardozzi as U.S. Marshals who use former fugitives to catch fugitives. Production is slated to get underway later this year. This is the series that was in contention at Fox before the network passed on the pilot last year. A&E came to the rescue, and its premiere in March set a record with the highest 18-49 demo rating for a drama on the network, drawing 1.5 million adults 18-49 and 2.8 million total viewers.
A&E Renews Drama 'Breakout Kings'
What's Hot on Deadline
Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In 'Darkest Hour' -- CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- ABC Orders ‘Boy Band’ Singing Competition Series
- FCC’s Long-Running Broadcast Spectrum Auction Is Finally Over
- ‘There’s…Johnny!’, ‘Harmonquest’ Season 2, More Get Summer Premiere Dates On Seeso
- Comedy Central Teases “The President Show” For Late Night
- ‘American Gods’ Opening Titles: Starz Unveils Footage Complete With Neon Cowboy, Crucified Astronauts
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 7 Teaser Trailer: First Look At What’s Next