A&E is bringing back its drama series Breakout Kings for a second season that could begin in the first quarter of 2012. The series, from Fox 21, stars Laz Alonso and Domenick Lombardozzi as U.S. Marshals who use former fugitives to catch fugitives. Production is slated to get underway later this year. This is the series that was in contention at Fox before the network passed on the pilot last year. A&E came to the rescue, and its premiere in March set a record with the highest 18-49 demo rating for a drama on the network, drawing 1.5 million adults 18-49 and 2.8 million total viewers.
A&E Renews Drama 'Breakout Kings'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Fox Sports Adds A Year To Its Rights Deal For Big3 Professional Basketball
- ‘The Opposition With Jordan Klepper’: First Look At Comedy Central’s ‘Daily Show’ Spinoff
- Donald Trump Congratulates Self On Twitter For Phoenix Speech
- “Back Up, You Creep!”: Hillary Clinton Ponders What Might Have Been
- HBO & Sky Sink Teeth Into Bad Wolf With Minority Investment – Edinburgh
- BBC2 Acquires John Singleton’s ‘Snowfall’; Sets ‘League Of Gentlemen’ Return – Edinburgh